Wednesday, January 31, 2007

timid, timid, blue and shy, cant get through her backward dye.
BUT I'M WORKIN ON IT!

16 comments:

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHAHHAAAAA Hellcat sees Hardwax has woken and Her timid reflection is centred on Hellcat };-} KEEP WORKING HARDWAX, Thy fear is easier to face as time passes ... *blowing cold breath across thy paws*

Hellcat said...

Is that a juicybigfatfurrybrown-creature under there by any chance? Heehehhehheeeee ....

Pussy Divine said...

Don't be shy, hardwax, here kitty kitty kitty. Come out and play. We don't bite. hahahahhahah........

Pussy Divine said...

Seriously, there are turkeys and eggs and swine to munch. Hellcat to tease. Me to leave gifts for. Lots of Fun!

Hellcat said...

Seriously? HAHHAHHAHHAAA Something crawled up Divine Pussy and died. I need FRESH AIR! HAHHAHHAAAA

Anonymous said...

I see a victim for me under there....gobble gobble.

crazzy piggy said...

Hardwax may be timid, but I am mistrustful of that cat! May be la plus dangereuse of all!

And hope I'm not your victim, dear Turkey. You may be psychotic, but you look sympathetic!

And Hellcat, ma féline adorée, if you need fresh air, come to my swine yard, it's full of catnip! Meoink! :@)

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

gobblegobblegobblegobblegobble

blahblahblahblahblahblah

yalalalalalalala

Hellcat said...

Although NOT wanting to admit it, Crazy Piggy is right about Hardwax being dangerous with a capitol V for VERY (Pig is NOT right about ANYTHING else!) Reveal Thyself from under the COVER HardwaxHellcat and show Yee are NOT a juicybigfatfurrybrown-creature! Heeheeeeee ...

crazzy piggy said...

Denying again ma petite chérie?
:@)

And I'm not sure but I think Mr. EggOhhh have a leak...

Hellcat said...

AVOIDING *vomit* wrong PIG!

An Eggsterical leak ... heeheehee

Tony LaRocca said...

Oh I love it! That's something I'd want on a pillow cover!

Hellcat said...

So when you look into your pillow's eyes you see your nightmare Tony? Heehehhehheee ...

Anonymous said...

i'll come a bite you and pee on your bed then you come out. tony is human...i pee on him and bite him too. he looks too hairy, must be ape...sounds like one. apes don't have pillows and why would you want a cat on you pillow cover when it'll pee on it? Stooopid!

Hellcat said...

That's RIGHT Tinky! Tony IS A SLAVE!!!! Hellcats demand Slaves to give up their beds to be pee'd upon! You are a very good weewee Hellcat to include his pillow!!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I am water-proof
YALALALALALAA