bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bit me bite me bite me

"So quick to become a Hellcat disciple... And now you don't know what to do!
*Sigh* (amateurs...) Watch and follow -
I am Hellcat ElizaDeath!
Queen of creepy and macabre
A hellcat of the Underworld!
Dare step into my graveyard and bare the consequences!
Yawn... now I am bored!"
Posted by
Joy Eliz
at
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Labels: 1 of 9 Lives, ChApTer 2, Hellcat ElizaDeath, Week 2
17 comments:
Have risen on the Eighth Day to discover Hellcat ElizaDeath, QUEEN of creepy and macabre has SAVED ALL HELLCATS from being deleted!!! Suggest you all curtsey with immense gratitude which entails visiting Her Graveyard!!! * dispose of bats to accomplish such a feat* MWAHHAHAHHAAAAA Hail ElizaDeath, creepy and macabre!!!! Oh, and watch that black hole … you might never return };-}
Hissss to you o Great ElizaDeath! We will be forever (or not) grateful that you saved US! Can I eat one or your bats....?
Lovely bats and lovely stones... purrrfection - I am coming over!
ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Did you all know that the Psychotic Turkey song was Roflmao roflmao!?!?!?!
Sounds more like a cat's one.... Pprrroooofffffllllmaaaaoooooowww! Hheheheheh!
elizadeath ain't all that. can she breathe fire and spit mice toenails? i thought not. but i'll give her a chance to prove her dastardliness. hssssssssss.
Yes, yes, yes, lovely... really cute...
Sorry but je suis a little concentrated about une grave décision I have to take...
Yes Hellcat... all bow to me! hahahaha!
mademoiselle... yes! bats are very high in protein but watch out for rabies!
q margot... be quiet... I will be napping.
psychotic turkey... huh? is that a hairball reaction? hee-hee!
hairrrball...*hawkteweey* and *yawn*!
crazy piggy... Grave! bwahahahaha!
I love graveyards...very soothing...which tombstone is yours?
A bow and a nod to a teacher then. A ditherer in reckless pursuit, I will follow a little while, to see the horror you secrete.
More horrible secretions of the DIVINE variety will be waited for with ghastly eagerness! Thank Hellcat we have to bow, this skirt formulates the curtsey to be quite impossible, though ALWAYS land on My feet };-}
Dear Eliza, you should take some leçon de français... french lessons! Then you knew that "grave" in french means important... Your little stone are not impressing me at all. Come on! I'm a fluffed Pig!
Meaoink!
Looooove your decor!
lee...All the tombstones are mine!! Bwahahahaha! Yes, peaceful and pieceful!
hardwax...The problem with being first is that I forgot to shape-shift.
Crazy Piggy... I smell Bacon! *Vomit*
PussyDivine...Nods to the Vixen attire
Fear has many eyes and can see things underground ElizaDeath! MWAHAHAHAHHHAAAA ...
waking from nap...
WHHHAHAHAHAAAA! You look scarey heehee ...
Post a Comment