Saturday, January 27, 2007

I fell asleep and dreamed, of Hellcat and her crazy screams; mocking,
baiting, pushing forth, catlike creatures of recent birth.
As I awoke and shook off my haze, I remembered that I to am a new
sandbox shrew. and will rant and rage in this hellish maze. Meow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Hellcat said...

ME .....OWWWW! Hardwax's nightmare turned Hellcat with Flair! Almost feel wrong with admiring stare. Not only a shrew and slewn askew, you've captured My Hellcat glare! You are wicked I SWEAR!!!! MWHAHHAHHAAAA

Hellcat said...

PS: Hellcat's shadow is throwing expression of exceedinging greatness your way };-}

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Laaazyyyyyyyyy I loooooooveeeeee!
And bluuuuuuueeeeee toooooooo!!!!
Meow to you O HardwaxCat!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Laaazyyyyyyyyy I loooooooveeeeee!
And bluuuuuuueeeeee toooooooo!!!!
Meow to you O HardwaxCat!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

I had to say it twice!!!!! Mwhahahahhahaha!

crazzy piggy said...

Yes, cute too... Blue is cool too...

Oh, my decision is take, I'll show you my real face... And soon, or not, you will see me in Australia...

Oh, ma petite chérie Hellcat! Meowoink! :@)

Lee said...

hope your nap has prepared you well Hardwax....

Joy Eliz said...

Ah..such a beautiful dream...your dark room looks like a perfect place to take a nap.

Anonymous said...

Ho...Dear Hardwax...You look so épuisé(e)(exhausted?)...
I love your si nice et cute pyjama
turquoise! Coco Chanel???
Take care!.......

Pussy Divine said...

A picture that speaks to my soul. Bed, moon, sleep.........purrrrr.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Big blue dung.

Hellcat said...

"Hellcat and HER crazy screams; mocking, baiting, pushing forth"

Guess you were the first to be surprised and TERRIFIED by the image that You saw appear on Thy digital canvas ... WAKE UP HARDWAX ... *shoves out of bed*