Let the waters team with swarms of undead creatures

And Hellcat said, “Let the waters team with swarms of undead creatures and let birds fly above Sandbox in the open expanse of Her eyes.” And Hellcat created the great monsters and every undead creature that moves with which the waters swarmed after their kind and every winged bird after its kind. And Hellcat saw that it was looking like lots of fun.
And Hellcat cursed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in Hellcat’s and let birds multiply above Sandbox”.

5 comments:
Hey now I've been remixed, cool!
Me too. Not the rabbit, moi! :) (I think)
Multiplication?
Oh, mon amour! I knew you would like to coutchi coutchi with moi! Oh, nous aurons des enfants, lots and lots of little furry piggy with whiskers...
Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
*oinky kiss*
:@)
It's like a dream in a deckchair inside a washing machine. I like the egg.
Despite the fact that this will keep me up at night, thanks for all the purrs.
Post a Comment