Wednesday, January 31, 2007

NO FAIRY KITTY....DEMON OF HELL.....BITES!


this is a picture of me, i drew it myself, tinkerbell
i bite...a lot....pee in shoes....a lot....claw chairs.....a lot
....small but meanie....AM NOT A CHIWHAWHA!

28 comments:

Hellcat said...

What are you then pig/butterfly/battybumbrakes?

Anonymous said...

BITE YOU!!

Hellcat said...

There, there TinkyFairy I'm sure the spiders in your eyes will love you ...

Anonymous said...

Oooh I'm scared....NOT...have pissed myself laughing though.

Anonymous said...

giggle moronic twitties, tinkerbell mean and bite you to little shreds of flesh and bone and you will not be laughing anymore...you will wish you dead and buried in trashbin in the snow with your blood frozen.

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAA Psychotic Turkey has found his match!!!! I protect Tinky from the BigNastyWeeWeePantsTurkey! She is Hellcat's Decimal!

Anonymous said...

Here in turkey coop, they'll have to call in the State Emergency Service shortly, as it's a flood.....will laugh and wee for 40 days and nights at the pathetic shennangins of this motley crew of pussies.

Hellcat said...

*Pussy Whip* Turkey!

Anonymous said...

pees on himself...how stupid...pee in humans shoes instead. dumbo.

crazzy piggy said...

PINK ROCKS!!!!!! :@)

Pussy Divine said...

Tinkerbell, you are soooo cute! Ignore those two, one has probably already drowned in her own vomit and the other in his own urine.

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

*pffftttt* I AM THE CUTEST!!!

Pussy Divine said...

Princesse, I'm surprised at you! Have you caught Hellcat's jealous streak? Meow!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Chiwhawhawhawhawhawhawhawha

Whawhawhawhawhawhawha

Hellcat said...

*CRUNCH* BoiledEggANDADeckchair!

Shadow Lor said...

mmmm...egg and turkey sandwiches...for all! *serves plate* come and get it! *devours* mmm *burp*

respect the hellcats! we rule you all! *glares around*

crazzy piggy said...

And moi? You are not manger moi?

:@P

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

What Pussy? Hellkitty has a jealous steak? I hate steak! I prefer chicken and mmmmmmmm HAM!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

And I am BAD! I am MEAN! And I am VAIN, Pussydotted! *teehee*

Anonymous said...

i am NOT a fairy kitty!!! NOT a chiwhahah!!! stooooopids! pussy divine sees my beauty..has good taste...maybe taste good too? mad princessie so bad and mean in silly hat and wig. is pink thing a real pig or pretend pig or a pink blob of fuzzy stoooopidness? i am NOT a pig!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your tail is curly and you are pink, ipso facto you are a pig. Welcome to Bacon City. My feet are now underwee.

crazzy piggy said...

No, no, no! She is NOT a Pig! Pigs are cute, have good manners and are not totally depilated like this monstruosité! Yeach!!!!!
:@)

Anonymous said...

pigs smell and eat their own crap and have pug noses and are fat and fullof garbage and live with cows. I AM NOT A PIG. no curly tail on me psychotic "i'm too stooooopid not to sit in my own pee and stink and too ugly to show my picture" turkey.

Hellcat said...

*TurkeyBeakIsUnderWee*

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to admit I'm hated by cats everywhere, hence my lack of avatar (self-protection), but Stinkerbell have a look in the mirror at yourself (if you can see anything given all the cracks that are on it) and you'll see something quite hideous - a pink you... aka rancid bacon.

au revoir Stinkerbell.

crazzy piggy said...

Please Turkey! Don't compare her loathsome looking with bacon! Her rancidity is obvious, but bacon, even rancid, is more attractive!

Dear Tinkerbelly, the color pink is definitively not for you! You should choose a yellowish-bilious-greenish-vomiting that would suit perfectly with your eyes...
Amicalement
Crazzy puggy Piggy Oink! :@)

Pussy Divine said...

Leave the little demon sprite alone! Although she seems to have it over the both of you. haaaaaaaa....

Obviously Turkey is afraid of being hunted down by hellcats. Scaredybird!

hairrrball said...

hssssssssss... my kind of cat.