bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bit me bite me bite me
I'm Pussy Divine, hear me roar
with luscious jugs too big to ignore.
The intelligent worship at my feet,
the stupid I serve for my slaves to eat.
I'm a hellcat in every way;
just ask the men I toy with then slay.
I'm purrfection in every direction,
if you disagree, you'll be my next vivisection.
Posted by
Pussy Divine
at
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Labels: 1 of 9 Lives, ChApTer 2, Hellcat PussyDivine, Week 2
31 comments:
Welcome Pussy Sublime };-}
With enormous breast so fine.
The clever will flee,
The dumb will plea.
A Tomcat’s spray
Won’t hinder Your play!
Thy perfection has won My affection,
Doubt You need The Hellcat’s protection!!
I need no protection, my dahling hostesssssss and delightful poetesssssss, but thank you all the same. I'm so looking forward to the Tomcats that stray this way. My fur is already tingling and my claws flexing.
I need a nap first, though. Mew.
Must admit, performing as a pussy you have to be fit };-}
*snore*
It does require a great deal of energy to be so divine. We felines do need lots of naps, as you know.
*stretches*
Stretching is another VERRRRRY important pastime for quality pussy. The Hellcat can bring Her leg up and over like this as far as that and ... *snore*
That is also verrrrry useful for cracking turkey necks.
MWAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAAA. Although, Turkey feathers lack the softness for nestling into *yawn* when one requires nothing but perrrrrfection *yawn* when sleeep .. *snore*
You're Pussy Divine, you work as a whore
with heaps of bugs the punters' won't ignore.
The intelligent don't go near your beat,
the stupid you serve can't be discreet.
You're a tramp in every way;
endorsed as such by the RSPCA.
You're rejection in every direction,
if you disagree, see the lack of an erection.
Gobble.
Just slinking past ... should Pussy Divine need whips for Turkey Control, they can be found Down Under the Sandbox ... I note you carry a jungle blade on your person already ...
};-}
Most certainly not a banana in my pocket and I ain't glad to see you! Go feed the chimps, Jungle Mongrel.
Tell the Pussy Divine when She wakes Turkey! She is but a Queen of Anatomy and whips would not suffice but for the Medical Torture then dissection, She will bestow when out of slumber. BE GONE BIG BIRD!
count me among the frisky frollicking felines at your feet. prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Oh, hairrrball, you are tickling my toes....purrrrrrr.....don't stop!
No, turkey, I didn't notice the lack of an erection, only the lack of a penis. You could use some balls, too. I'm not a whore for I'm far too finicky so you can stop trying to win my affection.
Hellcat and I cracked the code in your "poem": punters, cunters, beat, off, hand in pocket while you gazed on my beauty but you knew I'd reject your gobbledeegook monkeying around due to lack of important appendage (as well as charm, looks, smarts, muscle tone, youth, etc.).
You tried to be clever while facing a cleaver, so I'll give you credit for that.
OOOOOOOOO! *supermeowing* *yawning* *stretching* I love your outfit, dear! You are sooooo claasss (like moi)! *plink* *taking a feather from PsTurkey's back* Here's a gift for you! *sleeping* zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Merci, mademoiselle princesse! I see you are quite the stylish feline indeed.
Please, no flea bitten feather from that filthy fowl. How about some giblets instead? Ooops! Forget he doesn't have any.
Back to my nap.....
What's a vivid section? i want one.
Verrry Vixen! You shall be invited to the graveyard for tea!
a pussy with large breasts? and southern too...where does the line begin???...;) XXXOOO
I would love tea, joy eliz! I'll wear my large Victorian mourning hat and walking cane with a sword inside.
The line begins right where you're standing, lee....mew.
Hey, Egghead, can't you read? Anyway, I'll happily fulfill your request. *slice,slice,dice,dice*
Who wants a turkey and ham omelet?
I do... Isn't that a strange outfit for a waitress?
Oh, and I'll take a glass of beer too!
*oinky meow*
:@p
Would LOVE *as if it were a sad, soft truth* Turkey and CrazyCannibal Omelete! *VOMIT*
Ok, j'avoue! I admit, I love ham... it's good for the intelligence!
But I am NOT a cannibal, my love! I will never manger any stuffed animal, I swear!
:@)
Miss Piggy, you need to eat more ham. Lots more.
I think it's Mister Piggy.... *getting back to sleep*
Beauty is only skin deep, but divine is forever.
Praise Bast!!!
Don't you mean praise your Bust Pussy Divine? Hhehhehheeee
MISS Piggy!!!!! Enfer et damnation! Can't you tell a plush animal boy from a plush animal girl? You must eat more ham yourself pussypet! I told you, it gives intelligence...
:@P
You look like a girly pig. So you are saying you are anatomically correct? And wearing no pants? What a nasty little toy you are. Perverted pig.
Hellcat, I knew what I was saying. You are obviously the one praising my bust. Dream on, sweetie, dream on.....};-} Run along a play with your minion piglet who is flashing everyone. GAK!
Heehee, Pig might be a perverted toy to you Pussy Divine, but he is NOTHING to me! };-}
Post a Comment