Saturday, January 27, 2007

Please allow me to introduce myself
Im a HELLCAT of wealth and taste
I’ve been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith
And I was round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But whats puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

oh yeah
Tell me baby, whats my name
I tell you one time, youre to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah

26 comments:

Hellcat said...

Poetic genius Queen Margot! You are one swimming in REDRUMREDRUMREDUM? MWAHAHAHAHHAAAAA *blah headaches!*

Anonymous said...

I just got better... red wine and mice!

Hellcat said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .... dancing about with glEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Oh, yeah };-}

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah!!!! chocolate covered turkey?

Hellcat said...

YES please! Love the red nail polishhhhhh and you are excellent at polishing };-}

Anonymous said...

We are serving bloody mary with abovementioned chocolate covered turkey and deviled eggs, he-he...

Do invite haiRRRball and have another glass of ...something.

Hellcat said...

Oooops hhehee, just nipped out then returned from haiRRRball's lair after interpreting his 'Red Dream'. He appears to maintain 'Rrromone' title (for the time being) Rrrun along Hellcats ... Queen Margot never runs out of bloody mary .... };-} *snatching a devilled egg*

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Sometimes I relax so much I do a pooh.

Anonymous said...

Poo eggs?

Anonymous said...

Take your bad wig and go stuff yourself, egg!!!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooo,who,who.....

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,hee-he..........

Hellcat said...

Queen Margot, you are not only terribly brilliant at wealth and taste, but also writing poetry in the shape of a HELLCAT!!!

Self stuffing egg and an owl? Wicked!!! Eeeeee, the mouse didn't get away *delicately cleaning corner of mouth* };-}

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

didrooglie said...

I'm with Psychotic Turkey. As a matter of fact, I am PT's biggest fan.

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Don't Didroooocat! This Turkey is going to peck both your eyes out! That's a ferocious bird!!!!!

crazzy piggy said...

Hahaha! Funny...

Joking... You are cute, cute, cute.

Do you like pink? :@)

Joy Eliz said...

My...what a RED aura you have...Very impressive!

Lee said...

did someone mention bloody marys????????

Joy Eliz said...

I was just reminded of who else has such a red aura!!! bwahahahaha!
very pleased to meet you!

HARDWAX said...

The words do you justice Q, the red is a hellish flame. Alas your dressed with sweet feline face, but does not hide your frightful gaze

Pussy Divine said...

Was the egg stuffed up the turkey?

Queenlyness, red is YOUR color. Stealing men's souls is so much fun. We should get together sometime.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Pleased to meet you... i'm The King Of The Cuckoos and a Cockatoo... hope you guess my name!!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

No don't... someone stuffed me up a turkey. Thank you Pustule Divine. This is my wig *WAVE WAVE* and ***THROW..***

Hellcat said...

Off Killing the czar and his ministers Queen Margot?

Hellcat said...

Have some Hellcat bad manners
Have some belief, and some TASTE
Use all your well-learned ill politeness
Or Ill lay your undead soul to waste, um yeah