Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Bloody Valentine for Hellcat



For Anti-Valentine's Day, I offer this token of my deepest contempt for you: being inducted into the ranks of some of the most vile tyrants in world history. Enjoy!

16 comments:

Hellcat said...

Hellcat is GREATLY HONOURED Hellcat Pussy Divine, yet can only *VOMIT* to the extent of vomiting more.

Have some blood splatter in return, sharpened My nails last night *SCRATCH*
};-}

HARDWAX said...

Heaving and sleigh bells ringing, I simply can't vomit this piece of crimson mush in any clever pose, for you are red spots and doily with loathsome slave mucas smothering She.

Hellcat said...

Admit the doily with red spots is a tad PRETTY *VOMIT*, however Hellcat is NOT being SMOTHERED ... simply admired by those who have slaughtered more Slaves in history than any! *VOMIT* Their mucus is somewhat smothering and stinky though *vomit*, perhaps if I rip their faces off the mucus would drip into their shoes, bind their laces and make them fall over each other THUS EXTERMINATING THEM!

Anonymous said...

hardwax think it's xmas. when you ever clever? hellcat stoooopid tyrant funnnnnyyyyy true. where the hell is everyone? chewing on candy and watching the moon rise over bloody waves of broken hearts from stoooopid valentines. I BITE YOU!

Hellcat said...

Chocolate releases 'feel good' *VOMIT* hormones which trigger reactions that mimic feelings associated with being in love *VOMITVMOITVOMIT*! LUST TO BITE YOU ALL especially if handsome devil };-}

Lust to scratch Hellcat Pussy Divine again because just feel like it! Tinkerbell just stooopid but right about Hellcat Hardwax thinking it's Xmas!!!!! *SCRATCHBITESCRATCH*

Pussy Divine said...

Yes indeed, hardwax does seem to have her holidays confused, but would we expect anything less? Other than her copycat valentine? Or lack of cleverness? Or her obvious jealousy? Or...hahahhaaaaaa Meow!

Hellcat, you hypocrite, remove a life or your next gift will be something outrageously humongously CUTE!!!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Why do y'al live in a shit-box? I have a deckchair haaaha hoo haa.


Aaaarrrgghhhaaa haaaaaaa haa.

Hooo hoooo ho haaaaaa.

Aaarrgghh ha.

Pussy Divine said...

Egg, my little potential dumpling, you are sounding southern fried with that "y'al".

I don't live here, wouldn't. I live in a gorgeous dark lair. Why do you live in a deckchair? Figured you'd live in a hen house under some chicken's butt. Did they kick you out for dragging around a turkey wally?

Hoo hoo to you, too!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I am boiled and lived in the south once, by the English Channel. I like relaxation and sight-seeing and my deckchair helps it happen (unless I throw it). Lair lair.No I did'nt but I kicked the chicken butt ***YEEEHAWWWWWW*** woo haaaaa.

Hellcat said...

Hellcat Pussy Divine, escaping Sandbox will NOT be THAT easy ... your post was too hellishly brilliant to classify Thy as a ScaredyCat! The doily had potential until spattered with blood. Try again };-}

PS: Cracking ‘onto’ an Egg won’t help HHAHHHAHAAAA

Anonymous said...

Hey Pussy D do you have sleep on satin sheets or satin shyte? If the former I might have to visit thy lair.

Hellcat said...

OOOh PUKE! Cracking an Egg is one thing, but slapping with a Turkey .... HELLCAT blow my brains out!

Hellcat Pussy Divine will DIE when seeing gobbling words! *VOMITVOMITVOMIT*

Pussy Divine said...

Of course they are satin, idiot bird. Only satins, silks, velvets, and furs touch my skin. That excludes feathers. And scrawny turkeys whose egg has run off with his wally.

I always knew you wanted me. Gak!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

He does NOT want you, Pussy! He wants your dots!
Nice bloody Valentine!!!! *triplevomit*

hairrrball said...

pd, you make me want to howl on the back fence.

Hellcat said...

PD for PUKE Development ScaredyCat HaiRRRball!

*VOMIT*