Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cuisine for Slaves...



Not for Hellcat consumption: Cuisine for the slave species... Turkey Testicle Festival.
Be careful Turkey-Jerky, this happens in the town next to my graveyard!
Mwahahahahaha!

8 comments:

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Turkeys have testicles?

Hellcat said...

TURN your heads and COUGH Hellcats - Weeeeee are way above this type of celebration. ONLY celebrarting the slaughter of WHOLE Turkeys! Plus the Psychotic Turkey just happens to have NO testicles to jerk ... Hehhehheeeee.

*VOMIT* Hellcat ElizaDeath! Great *vomit* spectacle!! That's MY triangle! WHY are You advertising SLAVE food!?!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

You'll never get mine!

Mauricio said...

De-li-ci-us......

I can chance for TacoBell 1/2 LB.CHEESY BEAN & RICE BURRITO whit a Mickey Mouse? Plissssssss????

No? I just a miserable slave? Ok...I agree.

Hellcat said...

Hhehheee you don't even have a mouth ot arms or legs BoiledEgginA Deckchair! WEINER!!!! *vomit*

You ARE delicious Brazilian SLAVE Mauicio! The only MICE here are in Hellcat bellies! *vomit* MWAHAHHAAAA STOP begging you miserable Slave and get back into your Slave quarters!

Is Huntley Cemetery ready Hellcat Eliza Death!?!

Anonymous said...

Anchovy Breath very droll....not. Pussy D hasn't complained about the turkey tackle. So all is in working order, unlike the neutered klutzes in the box.

Anonymous said...

mme princess...I know it's horrid to think...

Hellcat...Turkeys are Slave food not cat food - unless you want Turkey to stay in sandbox forever?
Huntley is one big Cemetery!

Egg...I think you were originally boiled in weinie water!

Mauricio... Anything but Turkey!

Brainless Turkey... I am a Queen - meaning... I wouldn't have anything to Neuter!!!
(why do I even waste my time?)

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

***BOLLOCKS*** to everyone!!