Wednesday, February 21, 2007

DINNER



I'm NOT a poet! But food is poetry to me! Look who I had for Dinner, last week-end! YUMMY! Psychoturk's cousins! Watch out, pigs, rabbits, eggs and slavezzzz! You're next! ALLLLL MIIIINEEEEEE!!!!! Mwhahahahaha! *burps*

32 comments:

Hellcat said...

Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse, Is that the REPULSIVE Turkey's Cousins!?! Why NOT the Turkey Himself? *vomit*

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

He was NOT available...Hhehehe! *vomit*

Hellcat said...

NOT BAD ENOUGH Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse! Ye are ScaredyCat about The Turkey!!!! *SCRATCH*!

Anonymous said...

eat that turkey where is he? i eat him up if he not so reek of peeing on self now. you bathe him first madprincessseeee! you like those stinky feathers for your hats.

Pussy Divine said...

Join the ranks of the rancid...hahahhahah


Evil twin has jinxed me - email has gone to HELL!!

Shadow Lor said...

save some for the rest of us! *pee on you*

Pussy Divine said...

Yikes! I just now noticed that all the turkeys are carrying their wallies! hahahahahaha Must run in the family.

Hellcat said...

Hellcat thought they were Pork Sausages! MWAHAHHHAHAAA

THEE jinxed Thy Evilest Twin, Hellcat Pussy Divine!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

I am not SCAREDY! Just can't find that damn Turkey! HE is nowhere near here! I heard he was living more near YOUR PLACE HellKitty! YOU are scaredy! Secretly protecting the egg and the bird, mmmmm... HONEY!!!! Mwhahahahah! I don't care loosing one more life anyway! Blah! YOU ARE ALL JEALOUS BECAUSe YOU AIN'T EAT NOTHING LIKE I DO!!!! All of you and your pathetic cups of TEA!!!!Mwhahahah! *burps* BITING ALL OF YOU AND going back to sleep! ....

Pussy Divine said...

Not-as-evil-as-me Evil Twin has stolen my email. It is not there!!!! Take this curse off me now or suffer even more!!!

Mlle. what ARE you carrying on about? I'm having a crisis and all you can talk about is you you you!

Hellcat said...

Don't-Forget-Who-Was-Born-First LessEvilTwin!!! MWAHAHAHHAHAAAA suffering Hellcat Pussy Divine? Paw You ...

You ARE a ScaredyCat Mademoiselle Princesse. Hellcat labelled You as One - STOP adding honey *vomit* to everything ... the sweetness *vomit* makes REAL Hellcats SICK!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

LOOK WHO'S TALKING! This is MY post!!!! You are in MY post! MY WHOLE LIFE IS A CRISIS!!!!! BITING HISSING PEEING EVERYWHERE CURSING VOMITTING MORE AND MORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
*who is the evil twin?*

Hellcat said...

You EXPECT Hellcat to spit answers after Your little HISSY fit Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse?

*pppffft!*

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Catflaps.

Pussy Divine said...

Stop your blubbering, Mlle! I'm talking a real crisis, a dilemma, a Disaster! Not trying to decide what wig to wear or what toy to play with or where is the coziest spot for a nap. Try having a not-as-evil-as-I-yet-plenty-evil twin let loose a bunch of gremlins in your home and find some have infested your computer!! Now that is a CRISIS!

Bent Whisker said...

You can all have hellcat vomit for dessert and Tink Pee for a cocktail.

enjoy, you rotten cats

Hellcat said...

Bent Whisker, it's the Egg that's rotten, NOT the Hellcats! Now he's talking about Our private parts! Although not so PRIVATE MWAHAHHAHAAAA.

Anonymous said...

madprincessies dreaming of turkey wee, this is porn for kitty pervs!

Hellcat said...

Hellcat Tinkerbell!?! Was it the TURKEY and EGG who spoiled thy innocence? You shouldn't have even HEARD the word PORN before! DON'T tell me it was in the SANDBOX!

Anonymous said...

it IS all their fault! EAT THEM!! huh?

Hellcat said...

That's JUST what they want Tinky! Hellcats to eat them! Close your eyes paw Hellcat ...

Anonymous said...

who paw hellcat? is that my daddy?

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHAHHHAHHAAA *VOMIT*

Anonymous said...

Yep that's about the size of it.....Pussy D just look in your bed that's where you'll find me ever since you invited me in a couple of days ago. Nice sheets by the way.

Hellcat said...

PAW!

*vomit*

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I'm staying in my deckchair, Pisso Divine is full of virus.

Hellcat said...

There is VD in Her HellPussy name .... MWAHAHHHAAAAA *crunch*

Mauricio said...

You like Brazilian food????

We have many Cousins: Meat, Beans, delicius juices, fish :o)

And we have too the most tradicional world food: Big Mac, KFC, Burguer king and Starbucks!

Lol!

Nice to know this blog :o)

P.s Sorry my english, it´s so so.....

Hellcat said...

Mwhahhaaa, there are a dozen Hellcats that lurk in this Sandbox Slave Mauricio };-}

Hellcat was talking about Her bikini wax when mentioning a Brazilian ... but She is also multicultural when it comes to Slaves and cuisine. I'll eat your Cousins ... and like Kentucky Fried Turkey too!!

*vomit*

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

PUSSY DIVINE!!! Those Gremlins are fleas all over your body! *pffttt* DEFEND YOURSELF YOU SCAREDY CAT!!!!

TINKY!!! Those are NOT wees! Can't you all recognize branches!?!?!?! Unless....mmmm... Naaaaahhhhh!!!!

Mauricio is the Cousin of a Fish???

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I like Brazilian women.

Pussy Divine said...

Turkey you are delusional. I see your true plot now - you are attempting to ruin my reputation and drive me mad. TOO LATE!!! Mlle is the one with the turkeyporn, go peck her.

Mlle dares to call ME scaredycat! hahahhahahahahhaah I could take you with a bat of my eyelash, you little turkey-loving lapcat. FYI: the curse of the less-as-evil-than-I twin is gone. I whipped those gremlins back into my twin's den and may they all RIP.

Mauricio, you got a new eye! I'll take that one, too, thank you. I love Brazilian meat, man sized, hunky and rare....grrrrrr.....