bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bit me bite me bite me
Posted by
Shadow Lor
at
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Labels: 1 of 9 Lives, ChApTer 5, Hellcat Shadow, Week 5
25 comments:
You're AWAKE Hellcat Shadow! Welcome to your LIVING nightmare MWAHAHHAAAAAA PAW it over hehhehheeeee ...
Hellcat likes it HOT! Thy PAWtrait is darrrrling };-}
we're made to yowl...did you know that?
i do paw it over. and i find that this is just another dream in the universe of humanity.
Hellcat ElizaDeath is talking to SPOOKS again! Hhahhahhaaa. PAW ElizaDeath is MADE to yowl ... BOOHOO ...
HUMANITY!?! There is NOTHING humane HERE!
If you're still carrying one of those things in your chest, I hope the thousands-RIPPED IT OUT!!!!!!!
Because of that GREAT heart of yours I suppose you just gave them the keys, maybe you finish the poem and tell us.
On a lighter note, moody amazing poem!!!
hardwax trying to be so mean...ooohhhhhhh i'm scared. i creature unseen, pounce on your head before you know it, i'm so fast zipzipzip.....pounce! pounce and kill but no dream. nightmare for one who doesn't see me.
if i'd finished the poem, would it have generated such appalling commentary? i should say not! humanity's universe is what we live in. though they be slaves, we still must conceed that we live with them.
BETWIXT! We live betwixt the Slaves!!!
betwixt and between and with and before and after and together. we still must conceed they are there
To SERVE USSSSS Hellcat Shadow!
*VOMIT*
Shadow Bore, Stinkerbell, Spareball the trifecta of ultimate klutzes. You'd all make good greyhound training tucker.
Now I'm bored! Yawn! taking nap!
Oh, it's the first time I notice that Hellcat's head upside down look like a little Bouledogue wearing a baseball cap!
:@)
I believe it is about villagers with torches or is that just another one of my repressed memories?
A dream of demons isn't uncommon amongst the damned. Catch is: they are not dreams.
Did they find the keys? Are they lost?? What happened next???
Does NOT surprise Me that Crazzy Piggy can't tell one Hellcat from another. PIGS all look alike!! That is Hellcat Shadow and She shall eat PORK SAUSAGE with Egg for dinner!
*vomit*
mmm...sausage and egg...just what i was craving! *claws pig and egg to dinner*
may we dream a thousand dreams and live a life of pain...
LIFE OF PAIN!!!! LET ME IN!!!!
I GIVE YOU PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DeMON CaT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sandbox is ALL SO PAINFUL!
*BURP* Mwhahhahhhaaaaa
Hellcats all look alike! They look ugly and disgraceful!
Oh, and Chat douleur, I have a word for you: colic!
I'm impervious to pain and give lock-jaw to Hellcat's tiny mouths, and spit their claws back at them *SPIT* *SPIT*
boiledegginadeckchair.... *CRUNCH*
*CRACK*
Post a Comment