ENOUGH OF THAT RECIPE THING!!!!
Now, let's talk about something more important: SLAVESSSSSS!!!!Yes kiddos! You CAN bite the hand that feeds you! Mwhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
FIRST!!!!!
Make it look like if you would want to plaaaaayyyyy! Just for fun...
Repeat after Mademoiselle Princesse: Play play play!
SECOND!!!
Grab anything you can, a finger, a toe, an ear or better A NOSE!!!!
Then chew chew chew chew!
Repeat after Mademoiselle Princesse: Grabandchew grabandchew grabandchew!!!
THIRD
Never try this if you're not sure that your slave is really your slave... Not for the young novice!
BITE! BITE! BITE!
Repeat after Mademoiselle Princesse: Bitebitebitebitebite! Mwhahahahahaha!
FOURTH:
Here is the trick. Some slaves will NOT be happy with all that, so you first have to run as rapidly as possible from your slave.... He/She will shout a bit... But all this worths it! Then you have to come back slowly, meowing innocently, and YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE CUTEST LOOK YOU CAN!
Mwhahahhahah. Your slave won't be able to resist..... And will forget.... Till next time!





24 comments:
J'aimerais avoir a slave! Would you like to play the slave for me, Mademoiselle Princesse?
Miaoink!
:@)
Oh, and HAPPY COGDAY!!!!!!!!!!
:@)
Some people like biting & chewing... :D
You could be a goooood slave tonylarocca! Mwhahahahhaha!
Nothing is good to chew on ya, Cochon! Just fluffy stuff.... Blaahhhhh! *vomit* I ain't the slave of NOBODY.... *ExceptmaybeMerlinteehee*
I don't need slaveeeees!!!!.
I have the recipe, the many canary sacks, what do I need with puny, flesh and blood hairy slaves? Hmmmmm? By the way you look myopic, you sure it's slaves that you have smitten and not fluffy little psuedo hellcat kittens/could be leather mittens, sorta feel like skin, good enough for you princesse.
WHERE is your Hellcat RESPECT for Sandbox Economics this week Mademoiselle Princesse!?!
You're lucky there is evilness (hiding somewhere in this post) or another of Your lives would have been taken! THERE HAD BETTER HAVE BEEN BLOOD!
*VOMIT*
I respect economics, my Lord Hellcat! But I prefer not to cook myself. I have slaves for that! Ya know I'm laaazyyy. And YES! There was blood..... *snort*
Hardwax, I can assure you this was real flesh and blood! Mwhahahahah! *bitebitebitebite* I prefer my slaves well done...
So many listed instructions for such a simple procedure, no one wonder people are calling you the hellklutzes.
"Lord Hellcat"!?! VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT VOMIT etc.
UMMERRRRR that hand did NOT feed you Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse!!!! Unless you were speaking of blood ...
You are a "lord", Hellcat? heheheheehahahaaa Yet, Mlle Princesse defends pig's supposed gender. hahahhahahahha
Mlle Princesse, that human should have ended up in bloody shreds dripping off your whiskers. You are an amateur. Pfft.
Hellcat, I will certainly not call you LADY!!! Mwhahahahahah! mmmmmm.... Cutie? Great Goddess? I wonder....
The pig is not my thing, Pussidotted! It's all yours... And Hellcat's.... And that slave was schredded.... I did not show you the best pics.... You are soooooo fraaaagiiiiileeeeeeeeee! Mbwhahahahahaha! pfffft yourself!
Psychotic thing..... *plink* *plink* *plink* ... More feathers for my pilloooowwww!
Boil everyone.
HELLCAT! *pffffffffffft*!
NOT saying I'm to be boiled!
Your slave was "schredded"? I don't what language you are trying to speak now but you are still an amateur. And you don't show the best pictures? Really? Maybe because there are none. Admit it, Mlle P., you are a spoiled lap cat in your "cute" little outfits.
Hellcat a cutie? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!
Praise Bast!
Bast is my cousin! And she laugh at your dotted cute outfit!!!! Mwhahahhah! Hell is NOT Hollywood, Pussidotted!!! Mwhahahhaha! And for my English...mmmm.... I LOVE to invent new words! If you can't understand my poetry... tooo bad! *vomittttt* Praise myself!!!!
You obviously don't know who the true Bast is and she is cursing your blasphemy. What is with this "dotted" spew of your's? Oh, that's right, a domestic cat wouldn't know much about leopards, especially a lap cat in a wig who likes to tickle her human owner with her tiny teeth.
A poet, makes up her own words, sheesh. You just don't know how to speak.
Doubt Hellcat is going to care for your praising yourself. You should take some tips from hardwax on kissing furry butt.
Praise Bast!
As you said...HONEY! Mwhahahha! You simili-cat! You don't even look like one.... FAKED! *VOMIT* YOU ARE A SLAVE IN DISGUISE!!!!!
I am part leopard, nothing you would know of sitting on your owner's lap and getting your sweet little head petted like a good little kitty.
I now know you and Pig are related, so how do you explain that, HONEY? Now who is the fake. I may not be all feline but I'm all hellcat which is something you can only dream about.
i missed lot while gone but didn't miss this. what you doing madprincessiepoo, licking tuna off people fingers? where is the blood? no blood, no hellcat. i always bring out blood in people and they screech like monkeys, funnnnnnyyyyyyyyyy...... was egghead boiled again? he must bounce like superball now.
Mwhahahahaharghhhhh coughcoughcough! eeeeerrrrr Wahahahhaha kgkgkgkg!
PUSSYDOTTED!!!! I AM NOT related to Crazypinky! My slave knows somebody who knows that pork! pffffffffffffttttt!!!! But maybe the small pea that is between your two ears can't understand that HONEY!!!!
Tinkeltwinkle: I have eaten the egg. And vomit it!!!! Yeech!!!! Dated February 2004.....
Basty: You should stop smoking!
You have dates on your Eggs!?! Hold the great end to your tongue; if it feels warm it is new, if cold, bad; and so in proportion to the heat or cold, is the tastiness of the egg!
Post a Comment