Gravity

this is for illustration friday, by me tinkerbell
gravity pulls things to the ground and keep us from falling off the world but for hellcat gravity did not work. she fell into hell because that is where she belongs. the devil was there to welcome her with open arms and was pleased that her outfit matched his decor.

23 comments:
Hellcat IS The Devil Hellcat Tinkerbell! MWAHAHHAHHHAAA Matching outfits and decore is VERY important *VOMIT* You have earned a ScaredyCat label for being BLIND to Hellcat and Her Being!!
you a big fat liar! i know the devil and he is NOT you, you only wish. you the scaredycat, scared of real devil. i bring you company you big hiney head. BITE YOU!!
HE!?! ScaredyCat ... you ARE in denial! Ouchy ... that was merely a love *vomit* bite! You are juicy sweet *vomit* too Hellcat Tinkerbell
};-}
you are right. devil is a she, pussy divine. funnnffnunnnnyyyy..... I'M NOT SWEET!!!! PEE ON YOU!!!!!
NO You are BITTER for being made a ScaredyCat Tinkerbell! MWAHAHHAAA I gush diarrheal beyond Your pee capacity on You!!! *pfffffft*!
A spreadlegged Hell Klutz - rest assured neither my, nor the devil's, pecker will go any where near it. Is that red shite that that head is buried in?
Psychotic Turkey has developed a stutstutstutter MWAHAHHHAAAAA...
BOO TurkeyWithNoPeckerAnyway!!!!
of course you have to match the decor.
oh poor turkey. blind to the way in which it's going. did you see the wall?
Nice drawing! *yaaaaaawwwwwnnnnn! Hellkitty does NOT wear a dress, Tinkipinky! She wears a CocoChanel! You're probably too young to know that!
Mlle! Where have you been? I'm expecting you to add some vomit to the lazy lapcats who aren't doing their share of the work around here.
Coco Chanel must be rolling over in her grave to be accused of creating such a montrosity as that outfit.
Turkey, from what I can see the Devil is missing the same tool you are. As though Hellcat would let you anywhere near her except to flay your flabby old gut.
Once again, Tink, you prove your genius! Hellcat's meow is bigger than her bite.
It appears Pussy Divine has taken it upon Herself to play at being Hellcat Herself whilst The Hellcat snoozes. Paaaaaw Pussy for She shall SUFFER for Her charade!
I am your nemesis, you old battleaxe! Someone has to be the real DEVIL around here!
Pussy, I was here and there, scratching some eyes, peeing and vomitting everywhere and sleeping a lot... Yaaaawn.... The usual.... And I assure you it IS a Coco Chanel!!!! I have exactly the same in a blue shade.... Mwhahahah! Bought it in Paris a few years ago from dear Coco herself... T'was in another life.... Can't tell you anything about it.... Not for young ears.... Mwhahahahah! *vomittin' with class*
Vomiting with class Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse? WHAT will Hellcat Tinky think of Thy messing with Her Wee Puddles?
As for Divine Pussy ... I HAVE ONE ALREADY!
*vomit*
I don't give a damn about the Chiwawa....Mwhahahahaah!
Piss-pot bells
Hellcat smells.
*CRUNCH* BoiledEggInADeckchair!
Earth to tinkiebell, you look like Hellcat on a bad day. Holding Hellcat upsidedown isn't gonna rid her rath, she can see through you pee puddles, so can I!
stoooopids! I AM NOT A CHIWHAWHA, AM NOT THE DEVIL IN MY DRAWING. i BITE lardass who isn't even a cat but some stringy thing with blotches all over it. that must be your lard on fire. i won't pee on you, let you burn.
And that is why I like ya, little pinkypest! LOL!!!! THOSE ARE DREADLOCKS WITH SILVER BEADS YOU STOOOOOPID!
NOT you madprincessssie, LARDASS all stringy. lardass is hardwax is scardycat with no brains. DON'T BE STOOOOOPID!!!!
Oupp! LOL! *BITE YOU ALLLLLL IN CASE*
Hell hath no fury like a pink kitten.
Post a Comment