Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hairrrball's Revenge



Hairrrball, you've been so "generous" with your gifts that I thought I'd give you one in return. Dream on kitty, dream on........Meow!

18 comments:

Hellcat said...

How generous of Pussy Divine to give HaiRRRball to Hellcat. He was labelled 'Scaredy Cat' for his last post which means I don't want him until a Hellcat again.

Pleased my paws aren't PORtrayed as paSSive };-}

Judging by your portrait of HaiRRRball, either poufy or ferocious, your not wanting him for yourself only means one thing. ScaredyCat!

Anonymous said...

MWHAhahaaaah....Ridicule!!! Un cat whit un ballet-skirt!..(tutu)I almost love you...Odinarys domestics cats...!!!

Hellcat said...

Hellcat did wonder whether She was wearing a poufy wig .. you know with powder etc. like what Aristo Cats wear ...
};-}

Anonymous said...

Ho dear...dear..dear! You makes my crying!!!!! ( your name is Hellcat?) La poufy wig was so élégante and si...so...si..SEXYYYYY....!!!

Hellcat said...

DON'T call The Hellcat DEAR! You look like a PrissyCat and that 'beauty spot' is a CANCER! PRANCE OFF! *vomit*

Anonymous said...

MWhahaha!...Jealous,jealous DEAR!!!!! *double vomit*

Pussy Divine said...

Not another faux-french wannabe lap cat! Get Lost! I think it is Miss Piggy trying on a disguise. Knew she wanted to be a cat.

Hellcat, she who lacks humor, this is dedicated to Hairrrball and his hopeless fantasy that he can take you (though, on second thought, maybe he can). His insinuations that I've lost my svelt figure due to his fat rat. His offerings of measley rodents when others bring me bears, stags, sharks - not to mention jewels, flowers, chocolates, sportcars, etc. NO, I don't want him, except for munchies...maybe.

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHHAHHA Admit Pussy Divine, HaiRRRball wearing a tutu or being a poufy wig is more HILARIOUS than his MISERABLE gifts to you };-}
The ScaredyCat doesn't want to take Hellcat, nor take Me on because he's A SCARDEYCAT! *vomit*

Anonymous said...

Another regression in the (d)evolutionary chain, a cat that looks like a frilled neck lizard. Kook city, freak scene, they eat their own in here.

Hellcat said...

Tsk tsk Turkey still wanting to be a Hellcat!

HAHA! I like to add seasoning to my Turkey before skewering and ripping his head off! BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG MWAHAHAHHAAA

Anonymous said...

That sort of shot is no doubt endorsed by Dick Cheney and Elmer Fudd.....then again they might be one in the same person. I believe hellcats are always in season, so they are very randy, usually procreating on an inbred basis. Extinction for Hellcats is a given.

Hellcat said...

"I believe ...." WHAT are you now Turkey, want to be Hellcat Herself? Hellcat created YOU and YES we Hellcats ARE randy and LOVE *vomit* orgies and SO WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH TURKEYS?

Oh that’s right … Hellcat forgot to give Turkey a pecker … poor *vomit* Turkey. No wonder you want to be a Hellcat };-} Hellcats urgently and strenuously lick to avoid contamination from TURKEYS! Hellcat will NEVER apologise!!!!

crazzy piggy said...

Ok, ok, I'll tell you who is Aristo.Cat! She is my Fairy Godmother! Didn't I told you that there was some Cats in my family? ...une très longue histoire...

And a special thanks to Mr Psy Turk for his "leçon de sciences naturelles"!... and maybe I could go on board of that Ark for my voyage in Australie? Where is it?
:@)

catnapping said...

I must admit - I don't think I've seen a prettier hairball. So.....fluffy.


*sneeze*
kkkkkkkgh

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Allergig to fleas, Catnap??? Mwahahhahahahah! *burpinvomittin*

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

It looks like a clip-on planet.

Pussy Divine said...

Well, hairrrball didn't arrive to collect his gift. Guess he is a scaredycat. Pfft.

Anonymous said...

big fat scaredy cat. I BITE HIM, but get nothing but furry tongue. my art better.