Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hellcat on a Saturday nite...

the only question is to button or unbutton...all good Hellcats prefer to have assistance with the latter

spy girl

forgive my absence, I've been on top secret missions

20 comments:

Hellcat said...

WHHHHAAAAA it's a CATSLAVE! Mangled victim of Sandbox! O Suffering Slaves who bear more Slaves tattooed on stinking flesh of Slave Kind with titties ...

Furry head though ... and catlike eyes HellcatLee MWAHAHHAHHAAA ...

NO SUCH Hellcat Word as SORRY!

Hellcat said...

Orrrr FORGIVING! };-}

Anonymous said...

Creature of the night, albeit of indeterminate sex......thanks but NO thanks.

Hellcat said...

Psychotic Turkey, if you removed paper bag from THY head (oh that's your bum) opened your eyes, you'd notice it is DAYTIME or at least the lights were on Saturday night. Not having a pecker must be horrific for you Turkey.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Is it a deckchair she's putting up?

Anonymous said...

No ovaltine it is not a deckchair, for something that hideous it is probably scaffolding to protect the public. The demolition men will shortly be here to implode this monstrosity.

Hellcat said...

Turkey loves Boiled Egg's deckchair? Interesting.

SpyCatSlave, you'll find Hellcat finger nails super sharp and we chew buttons then spit them into Slave bowls so they choke on them!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Thank you Turkey for clearing things up for me, I understand now. I'm just going to relax about it.

Pussy Divine said...

Lee, are you a catwoman, too?! Where you also once a burlesque queen and a spy? If so, we do have much in common. I'm sure your secret mission was "undercover"...heheehe Meow!

Egghead, you understand NOTHING!!

Lucho said...

VERY NICE!!!

Lee said...

ha ha psycho turkey you presume that you were invited??? blasphemy...

Lee said...

boiled egg...if I told you, I'd have to kill you

Anonymous said...

boiled eggs make for some very stinky cat farts!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

You'd have to catch me first Lee, see how my deckchair moves ***CLICKITTY CLICKITTY CLICKITTY*** you'll NEVER catch me now ***CLICKITTY CLICKITTY*** hhahhahhaaahaha.
Hellcats blow foul air from both ends Catnapping and have social embarassment.

Pussy Divine said...

Turkey invites himself even though he's not wanted anywhere.

There is that lucho again, peeking around the corner. Grrr.........

Pussy Divine said...

Egghead, you and the turkey and the pig are socially embarassing the hellcats just by hanging around the sandbox. Got no where else to go? Oh yes, forgot - you WORSHIP us!!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I worship nothing but what I

HARDWAX said...

Absent where, an asylum, a carnival, K-mart? No zippers needed I suspect the costume could slide off, you reek of slave oil.
I like the tatoo.

Anonymous said...

turkey and egg sitting in deckchair playing kissy kissy kissy. egg why no wheels, so slow, get you no matter what zip zip zip. stoooopid egg so slow can't finish sentences. turkey too ugly to show picture, no place to talk.

Hellcat said...

EGGGGG ISSSSSSS:
Bald and sheeny
It was an
itsy bitsy
teeny weeny
chocolate coated
egg in beanie and
ready to crunch *CRUNCH*

(Sung to Itsy bitsy Yellow Polka dot bikini) STILL SINGING ... lahlahlahlalala ...