Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hellcat Recipe for Turkey Pork & Egg Skewer


this is a picture by me, tinkerbell, to give example of how skewer will look. bloody apron optional
1. take turkey and rip off head and feet, pluck then SKEWER
2. take pig and tear off head and feet then SKEWER
3. egg already boiled, crack and peel off shell, then SKEWER
4. salt and pepper to taste
5. hold over large open flame of grill until prey browned, then DEVOUR

21 comments:

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHAHAHHHAAAA!

Skewer, Skewer, Skewer, DEVOUR!

Well done HellcatTinkerbell. Thank you for your Sandbox Economics contribution! *VOMIT*
};-}

Anonymous said...

Stinkerbell the faerie cat strikes fear into......no one! Can't scare, can't cook, can't be a Hellcat - the tribe is restless and will soon evict the scaredy cat that is Stinkerbell.

Hellcat said...

TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT RIGHT does a gobbling, turkey slapping, tossing BIRD have to say WHAT IS and WHAT ISN'T a Hellcat!?!

Hellcat Pretender Extraordinaire!
Skewer, Skewer, Skewer, VOMIT!

Hellcat said...

Particularly like *vomit* The Turkey's head in your drawing Hellcat Tinkerbell
};-}

Lee said...

yum...turkey and egss, my favorite Tinkerbell...thanks for the recipe

crazzy piggy said...

Ohhhhhh! How nice of you Miss TinkyWinky to have put moi between my two friends!!!

Ohhhhhh! You did my portrait! I'm so honored! Ma pink amie!

Dévorez-moi! Dévorez-moi! Dévorez-moi! Hahaha!
:@)

crazzy piggy said...

Oh, and Lee... what is the problem with pig? Vous n'aimez pas le cochon? Hmmmmm?????
:@P

Anonymous said...

boiled egg? yuk yuk pooey pooey yuk yuk. but the turkey looks delish!

and i never cook my own food. people do that for me.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I've been skewed and then chewed, with no shell I look like rude food, then I'll

Pussy Divine said...

pussy perfect, stop trying to imitate me. You wish you could be divine. Now get lost.

Looks yummy, Tink.

The problem with pig is you are a filthy swine.

Turkey, do you really think you rule the roost around here? Anywhere? Tink has more right to be here than you. Now get lost.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

then I'll get lost.

Hellcat said...

*BITING NAKED EGG*
HellcatTinkerbell ... the pork tastes stuffed!

crazzy piggy said...

Filthy swine? Well, merci ma chère, I didn't knew you could be sooooooooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiice!

And Hellcatounnette, ma pitchounette, you are sooooooooooo funny! ...tastes stuffed! Hu, hu, hu! :@>

Excusez-moi, but I will wait to be in Australia to get lost... I'm sure I will lost myself in Australia... I don't know yet where is that damned Australia... I need a map!

Hellcat said...

Pig will NEVER get a passport to Down Under!

Pussy Divine said...

Pig belongs six feet down under.

Anonymous said...

I'm better than deee-vined. I wax every week!

crazzy piggy said...

Down Under? Non, non, non! I know that it will be shorter to go in Australia if I dig a hole in the Earth, and I'm a Pig so I'm suppose to be very good at digging, but I want to see the World, so, I'll take the long way. I can choose any way because it is just at the opposite, that's what I like about that!

And don't worry Hellcatounette, it's a "passeport canadien"! The Best of All!

Lapin Poulain said...

You don't like rabbit, Twinkleball?

Pussy Divine said...

If you are so perfect then you'd be purrfect. And how do you know I don't wax? Peeping through my windows, perv?

Hellcat said...

Hhehhehheeee CATFIGHT CATFIGHT CATFIGHT CATFIGHT CATFIGHT CATFIGHT CATFIGHT ...

Anonymous said...

rabbit easy to catch cuz i'm super fast zip zip..... what are you? thought pig was six feet under, someone don't forget to cover that hole with dirt. pork is stuffed with innards, gooey good.