bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bit me bite me bite me
Posted by
HARDWAX
at
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Labels: 2 of 9 Lives, ChApTer 3, Hellcat Hardwax, Week 3
11 comments:
Hellcat does NOT apologise!!! If a ScaredyCat YOU LOSE A LIFE! Hurry up and spring into the next one Hellcat Hardwax!
MWAHHAHAHHAHHAAAA
I was quite brave when I drunk of the sacks of serpant recipe. Now I crawl out of death with you sitting on my head, I am worthy no more than the lowliest serpents-gutted and spent.
Scaredy cat, scaredy cat, we will see, we will meet again soon, I have a git of the sweetest stuffing for thee.
'Quite' Brave Hellcat Hardwax!?! After one sip You wouldn't know the difference ... admit Your head is very suitable for sitting upon, especially flat like a table or raft in your portrait. Stick that tongue back IN! Hhehheee
Hellcats in the Sandbox had better GET STUFFED if 'sweetest' stuffing *vomit* doesn't deserve a VOMIT!
Scaredy Hellklutz crying for help.....what a riot, what a wally.
Wake up Turkey, you WISH you had a WALLY! This Cat is dead already from Her last ScaredyCat post. It's Her Soul that weeps whilst finding its way back Home to the Sandbox!
Um er BAGS the dead birdy!!!! Someone swim out to get it!
It is only a dream, hardwax, wake-up! You ate too much pig and it is giving you nightmares.
I've got a Wally ***WAVE WAVE WAVE***
So that's where the turkey's went! Egg, you little scoundrel...hehhe
Oh no.
Heeheeheee *waving bye bye Egg who is rolling as fast as his little Wally can take him* *VOMIT*
cat in water should drown with tweeties. stoooopid. you live in hawaii? eat pigs with pineapples in mouth? you human? I BITE YOU!
Post a Comment