Monday, February 12, 2007

I've been plagued by visions


recently...last nite it was one of my worst nightmares...oh the horrors of canned meat!

16 comments:

Hellcat said...

Queasiness, nausea, gag, heave, VOMIT Hellcat Lee!!! Did Your Slave FORCE that can of *VOMIT* old fish into You!?!

Pussy Divine said...

Canned meat is a horror, Lee. Catch your own prey!

Hellcat said...

No control - spawn at all times and places and nothing will induce them to change their ways. No where NEAR as refined as Cats! They even stay wet ALL THE TIME!Fish congregate in schools, where they learn nothing at all...

Anonymous said...

Hohoooooooo....I love your photo LEE .. So cuuuute!!! Les nices
eyes, la moustache! (on the top c'est un pillow)?.
Canned meat is not toujours a horror dear... What about un caviar de Russia, un crabe des snows d'Alaska, un paté de liver of
Paris???...Hein?...
Have une good nuit!!!
P.S. I just hope Hellcat is not near!!!.

crazzy piggy said...

And I heard they were doing great canned with honey ants... It's supposed to be delicious!
...for cats, of course.

:@)

Anonymous said...

pussy in a can, yummy.

Hellcat said...

Just try eating your poison Turkey! The more you attempt to consume, the faster you'll recover from psychosis. Trust Me };-}

crazzy piggy said...

Oh, noooooooooo! Poor Turkey, he got the psoriasis?
:@(

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

CAN

Can can can-can
A nightmare can
(No hair) can
Can can can-can
La la-la laaa
Scary hairy can.

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Eggoooo and Pig, you're the next to be canned!!!!!! And PIG! Put on your glasses!!!!!! *vomit*

crazzy piggy said...

Ok, I put my glasses....
....
Ohhhhhhhhhh! But you have a new outfit! Beautiful! That reminds me of a nice bead curtain my ex-petite-amie had in her bedroom...
:@)

captain modroom9 said...

I have a big ball.

Joy Eliz said...

Ugh!!! Vomit!!

Hellcat said...

Are you referring to canned meat, Slave Modroom's big ball, or a stuffed TOY who has taken over the Sandbox as her PIG PEN Hellcat ElizaDeath?

Anonymous said...

balls again, no balls but to play with which is hardboiled egg who is rubbery. only one ball, what is a modroom, human? THIS IS NO PIGPEN. will have to bury stoooopid pig when poop in neighbors garden next time. pig is worse, neighbor will be crazy funnnnyyyyy.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

TinkerRubberBrainBell I have no rubberyness.. or chiouhoowaawaa hoo waa wa in my veins either. I don't need rubber or veins, I have a deckchair for relaxation and throwing ***RELAXATION***




***THROW***