Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Lovely Gift for the Boys....

...a self-portrait of moi.
Now don't fight over it.
Grrrrowl.

29 comments:

Lyneth Morgan said...

This is cool, I like your style.

Pussy Divine said...

I am cool, lyneth, and have lots of style. These other hellcats lack both. So sad...hahahhahahaa!

Hellcat said...

I'll only RIP your Slave face off Hellcat Pussy Divine ... don't distress Yourself about Our fighting over You *vomit* KILL Lyneth!!!

PS: A Gift for the HeSlaves!?! DISGUSTING BEASTIALITY!!!

Pussy Divine said...

Who said they were all human males? I'm a halfbreed, I can have the both of best worlds. And, human males make such excellent slaves.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

You've curled one off.

Pussy Divine said...

Eggs, turkeys and girly pigs need not apply.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I don't apply to anything.

crazzy piggy said...

You are not a cat, you're a human carpet!

Hellcat said...

Don't know how You plan to hook either with such a tiny tail HellCat/Slave Pussy Divine! *vomit*

How often do You need to shave your whiskers?

HARDWAX said...

I hate to compliment-but what the hell. As age spots go, these are quite attractive-that was hard!

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHAHHHAHHAAAA Hellcat Hardwax! And Hellcat wants that "born to be wild" tattoo! RIIIIIP! She/It won't notice further scarring... Um Errrr isn't growling for DOGS!?!

HARDWAX said...

I like the tail, it's a hook. Well if you can't get em with your doubtful charms Divine, there's always that!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

What brand of catnip d'you smoke...?

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Long black hair, cigarette...mmmm.... aren't you a COPYCAT???? Mwhahahahahh!
*vomit* *vomit* *vomit*

Hellcat said...

Hellcat already SPAT how TINY Her Hook was Hellcat Hardwax .. too much WAX in Your ears!?!

There is only ONE brand and that's SANDBOX CATNIP Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse ... put Your glasses on and read up about this place!

HARDWAX said...

So you did.
I'll just go wack myself in the head a few times, that might shake the old wax out, care to join me you seeping boil?

Hellcat said...

Well, ANSWER Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse!?!

HARDWAX said...

I think I put that wrong. HELLCAT, HELLCAT, HELLCAThehellcathellcathellcat, would you care to join me you seeping boil.
Oh It's too late, the moments gone, now I just want to curl up between your toes and eat them off one by one, you bring out the best in me!

Tony LaRocca said...

I like the tail- gives you something to hang on to!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

A tail in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Hellcat said...

*hhehhehhehheeee* Hellcat Hardwax.

Get Him Pussy Divine! This Slave doesn't know what happens when He grabs a Cat by the Tail ... STUPID!

DIRTY EGG! *crunch*

Shadow Lor said...

and yet...the tail is so short...

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

I WAS NAPPING, HELLCAT!!!! And dreaming of flames and monsters.... AHHH ! Sweet dreams!!!!! Meooooowwwpurrrrrr!!!!
I find the brand SandboxCatnip is the best..... *puff* *arghhhcoughcoughargagdaajf;asj* *vomit*

Hellcat said...

Don't think you are awake yet Seeping Boil Mademoiselle Princesse ...
};-}

Pussy Divine said...

I am Hellcat's nemesis. She invited me to keep things stirred up, to rouse your inner hellcats. She knew what I was and what I was like but then she pretty much has let the cat out of the bag. No, I'm not a cat...not a cat ONLY. I'm a shapeshifter. I've had a lot of laughs, hope you did, too. mew....heehee

Anonymous said...

I've seen this before....and from many different angles.....last night and the night before when Miss Pussy D entertained me.

Hellcat said...

In your DREAMS Turkey! *VOMIT* Can't even think about it ... *VOMITVOMITVOMIT*! Go ram rod something else with your imaginary pecker!

Lee said...

va va va voom PD....nice!!!!!!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Hahaa y'al.