LuperCalia (vAlenTines)
Cats desiring Kittens and easy birth implored Hellcat, seeking a lustration or cleansing thrashing. Sex became the focus for an average Cat. LuperCAlia became a popular, merry occasion and Cats engaged in shameless flirting and sexual Catplay.
ZAP Hellcat };-}
St. Valentine’s Day emerged to celebrate a more innocent love *VOMIT*. However, traces of LuperCalia remain today outside of the Sandbox. The month February was a Latin term describing anything used to purify, including a Slave's Catholic priest’s turkey slapper *VOMIT*. Love lotteries where each Cat yearly dipped into a Sandbox to draw a new sexual Cat partner evolved into the exchange of Valentine’s Cards *VOMIT*. The Cupid remains, although no longer a virile, randy young Cat, answerable for impregnating many Cats and Hellcats alike!

Hellcat Warrior
SHOW Cats how LuperCalia remains at ALL times in the Sandbox! Share *vomit* Thy greatest pleasure and spread Our Way, Hellcat Warriors };-}

26 comments:
Although Hellcat has formally complained about fish with no control – We DON’T have to congregate in schools, where We learn nothing at all anyway!
VOMIT!
Helllllooooooo Laaadies of the Underground! Merlin the Hoot Kat is back for your pleasure!!!!
Meeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Lupercalia is in my bones on this Valentine's eve. This history inspires and sets forward crazy swinging in my gonads.
hello merlin the hoot cat
PRRRRRRRRRR Merlin the Hootcat ... are you SURRRRE a Cat of yourrrrr NON Hellcat status can handle ALL of Us Hellcats!?! I think NOT! Hellcat Hardwax and I have worn you out ALREADY!
Luperci were brotherhood of the wolves, my dear. Lupa is for "wolf". An ancient Roman practice honoring the she-wolf Lupercus. You kitties are so amusing! And so tasty....
SUSH you UGLY wolf with 'hairdresser styled mop on top' Hellcat left that out on PURPOSE! Go roll your brain back up with curlers ...
PSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ...
That is my couture hat, dear little kitty. You can't change history or latin, you funny little morsel. You amuse me so, I might let you live a while longer.
Splitting hairs splitting hairs
wolf! Lupercalia is in the sandbox, sex is in the air and I have a date, don't spoil it or I'll shove duck doodoo up your nostrils!!!!
I'M NO WOLF, NO LUPER. and have no hair so hardwax stop pretending you take wolf when you can't take a pee without hellcat's permission. is hardwax made of lard? is hellcat wolf in hellcat clothing? I PEE ON ALL YOU!
:O(
WEEP PIG! MWAHAHHAHHAHHHAAAAA
What is thiiiiiisssss????!?????
Without Hellcats permission.
Well I guess I'll just kick myself in my "lard" ass, after I ask Hellcat of course- ok tinkie-
You have My permission Hellcat Hardwax MWAHHAHHAHHHHHAAAA *vomit*
I AM RED HOT LOVE!!! ***BANG BANG BANG***
HAHHAHHAHHHHAAA but yet so fragile
};-} *CRUNCH*
Yaaaaaaaawwwwn! I am NOT worn out! I can have *a date* with you alllll LADIES.... But... Is the small pink thing a cat? Looks like a chihuaaahuahahahahhah! Meoooooooowwwwwwww!!!! prrrrrrrr...
The small pink thing is indeed The Hellcat Tinkerbell, however Her bell is so young it merely tinkles! Hellcat protects the Hellcat Tinky from you dirty old Cat! Take ME instead MWAHAHHHAHHAAA
You know you will always be one of my first five or ten favorite, Hellcat!!!! Prrrrrrr.... What's the name of the nice pink kitty again?.....
SHUTUP you OLD FARRRRT ... go steal a hearing aide ... *vomit*
Haaaaaaa, Hellcat sends out a calling for wolves.....hehheeeee. Your domestic kitties not bloodthirsty enough?
Lardass, ahahahahhahhaaaaaaa, good one Tink. Meow!
Seems to me Hellcat Pussy Divine has eaten far too much CHOCOLATE and not enough prey!!! All your laughing *vomit* sounds too close to merry *VOMIT*! Unless of course not wearing undies and doing summersaults or pushups ...
damn. this is beautiful.
dunno what yer gonna do with that rubbery knife, though...
Damn, this is far too ridiculous.
No, Hellcat, I've been busy ripping to shreds all the male admirers lining up outside my door. This is a busy time of the year for me. I probably am a bit giddy from all the delicious manflesh. I'd share but they'd just laugh you out the door.
Big piss.
Don't you just love *vomit* my thigh muscles Hellcat Catnapping ... a LOT of work went into those (after chocolate eating). That knife is for threatening HeCats to keep on going, they just can't keep up (and I lust rubber) MWAHAHHAAAA
Why bother make them line up outside the door Hellcat Pussy Divine? So much more pleasurable if enjoyed all at once against the bloody door!
Poor BoiledEggInADeckchair trying to get 'it' up MWAHHAHHHAAAA ...
Post a Comment