Friday, February 02, 2007

Mangled victim of My Own! O Suffering Slaves! Prayer One

Mangled victim of My Own! O Suffering Slaves!


I have deserved those bloody scourges, that cruel sentence of undead demise; and yet Thou didst Return for me, that I should remain Undead for Thee.

I am convinced that if I do not desire to displease Slaves, I cannot be Thy Hellcat. Let me then displease Hellcats and The Sandbox and its vain admirers and Slaves.

I resign Myself into Thy Paws. Let hate take procession of my heart; let ears be ever attentive to Thy Hellcat Words.

Let Me through this painful journey accompany Thee, screaming and demanding Mercy.
Mercy! Hellcat!
*VOMIT*

24 comments:

Hellcat said...

PRAY SCAREDY CATS!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

NO! Mwahahahahahahaha! *vomit*

Hellcat said...

YOU will be PussyWhipped if disobey Hellcat Words ScaredyCat Mademoiselle Princesse!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Whipped cream?

Hellcat said...

NOT a wicked enough bribe ScaredyCat *hehhehheheee*

BE GONE BE MANGLED SUFFER!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Oups! I don't speak English! Mwhahahahahahahaha!
AND I'M NOT SCAREDY!!!! (Whatever it means......) *burps* Going back to zzzzzzzzzz!

Pussy Divine said...

Hail Bast!

Hellcat said...

Hellcat flicked Flickr which is why previous comment profiles look fricked.

FLICK SOMETHING! It's healthy.
*flicking rubber bands at Mademoiselle Princesse*

Pussy Divine HAIL HELLCAT!
};-}

Anonymous said...

my mother pink, too. she pray for me to be adopted. you'll need mercy hellkitties. BITE YOU!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I went to Flickr and went round and around and around *AROUND AROUND.* I want to be admired by Hellcats.

Hellcat said...

BITEYOUBITEYOUBITEYOUBITEYOU
BITEYOUBITEYOUBITEYOUBITEYOU
BITEYOUBITEYOUBITEYOUBITEYOU
BITEYOUBITEYOUBITYOUBITEYOU
heehee that surprise was for you HellcatTinkerbell };-}

*spinning egg round&round&round&round&
round&round&round&round&
around&around&CRUNCH*

Anonymous said...

An erection disguised as a cat!

Hellcat said...

DIRTY DIRTY PSYCHOTICTurkey! Not only is your penis missing, your PSYCHOTICmissingDIRTYDIRTYTurkeyPenis is imagined by you to be a CAT!

*there is a certain worship to that* FOR A HELLCAT!

Need catnip ... *Turkey Slap!*

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

*plink**plink**plink* MORE feathers for my pillow!!!! Mwhahhahahaha!
*don't forget to kill the fleas* Want some OOO'HellCat?

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

ROUNd and around and AROUND. (around). AroUnD.

Hellcat said...

*vomit* Mademoiselle!

*vomit and avomit and avomit* Egg!

Anonymous said...

turkey and egg and pig all penis free but say they boys. so terribly bad to be not wild but groveling in of hell at feet of hellcats because too stooooooopid toknow better too stooooopid to survive. scaredy all three, need to act cute and stoooopid to be liked but doesn't work for Hellcat who vomits on them. BITE MORE!

Hellcat said...

*VOMIT* *VOMIT* *VOMIT*
Turkey and bacon omelette!
Like Hellcat Tinkerbell commits
BITE the 'boys' for they are omits!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Get stuffed.

Hellcat said...

Yourrrrr'e going to have to be more careful about what you WISH for BoiledEggInADeckchair!!!

Ye shall be "admired by Hellcats" and Hellcat WILL "get stuffed"!

MWAHAHHAHHAHHAAAA ....

Pussy Divine said...

Mademoiselle, why would you want urine drenched turkey feathers for your pillow?! PU! The pig looks plump and soft and laid there so passivly on your plate. He/she might make a better place to rest your head.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Get stuffed pillow.

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Maybe I will try that, miss PussiDotted! Mwhahahaha! But I hate when my pillow moooves! *burps*

Hellcat said...

Ooooooh rest your pretty head ... Ooooooh who cares what an Egg says .... Oooooh maybe I'll rest my head but MUCH BETTER HELLCAT MADEMOISELLE PRINCESSE!

CAN'T HEAR ANYONE PRAYING!!!!!
*VOMIT*