Monday, February 05, 2007

maybe that big mouse was a bit too much

sorry pussy divine!

30 comments:

Hellcat said...

Break your teeth Pussy Divine! MWAHAHAHHAHHHAAAA ...

Hellcat said...

Um er and other things ... };-}

Pussy Divine said...

Is this a self-portrait, hairrrball? It is LOVELY!! Thank you, it will make wonderful decor in my lair.

Poor deluded Hellcat seems to think this is something to eat. Beings she is toothless, she can come over and gnaw on it.

Anonymous said...

At last a picture I can relate to, a stuffed cat ready for roasting.

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

You are ALL wrong! This IS Pussydotted! I can recognize her even without her dots!!!! You should burp a little more HONEY! Mbwhahahahahah!

Lee said...

is there really such a thing as a mouse that's too big???? I think not....enjoy your snack

Catnapping said...

Yikes, you've turned into a pillar of salt!

Hellcat said...

SORRY!?! *vomit*

WHAT kind of a Hellcat ARE YOU HaiRRRbal!?! Scaredy Cat!

Although your determination is ferocious, you have FALSE modesty, and a paw of the PURitanical!!!

*VOMIT* HaiRRRball is so exciting (NOT), there is a CatNapping ...

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

It looks like a butler.

Anonymous said...

Ovaltine, it reminds of the Mr Creosote of cats.....perhaps sir would like a wafer mint? Explode fat cat explode!

Hellcat said...

Don't be too friendly with Ovaltine, or Turkey will give him the flu! BACK OFF eggs from the UK - Turkeys are FATAL!! Not that I care. hehhhehheeee

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

ArmBand Turkey, this season's fashion in UK will be Turkey hats for everyone!

hairrrball said...

hellcat, eat mouse feathers and vomit. nobody calls me scaredy cat.

Pussy Divine said...

Hee hee, you go hairrrball!

What is a lucho?

Egghead, that sounded like a snide remark to your buddy the turkey. Are you two sweethearts having a quarrel?

Hellcat said...

I just DID ScaredyCat HaiRRRball! Ooops did I do it again? };-}

A CAT knows MICE have FUR and BIRDS have FEATHERS! Is this the work of a SlaveSpy I wonder ... not a Hellcat?

Ignore Luchos unless they vomit. Trying to sell us Cats THUMBS!

Egg just doesn't want the FLU!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

No I'm not having a quarrel with a turkey sweetheart, I am saying a turkey on the head is worth two or maybe three somewhere else, I'm not sure though. The turkey is friendly to me, I would be proud to wear a turkey hat. I would look like the King Of The Turkeys too. I flew once.

crazzy piggy said...

Ok... so, if I follow you well... excuse my english n'est pas very bon... Hairball called for a mouse and the waitress(Poussy Divine) served one that was too fat, so he was sorry, and that's why Hellcat(kissy, kissy my love) transform him into a rock sculpture just on the moment she (Poussy Dinine) was kissing him so she break a teeth...
Then, the turkey kidnapped the sculpture and gave it to Mlle Princesse, who put dots and honey on it...
(At this moment in the story, we have an interlude by Mr lucho who know only one word in english: Great!)
Lee thought it was a mouse, give it a smack, and add some salt that makes another cat go to sleep. You all know that putting salt on cat tail will do that. Then, Hellcat(mon adorée) had another hairball... but it falls on Mr Egg, that makes him looks like the buttler, so the Turkey asked him for a mint. There was an explosion, and lots of tiny hats with turkey feathers fall down on head on everybody...(I like that moment a lot...)
The cat names Hairrrrballll(strange name...)was laughing while the dumb waitress didn't understand what was going on (as usual). I think she falls in love with the Egg... maybe it was the Turkey...
Hellcat (how sweet of her) began a biological lesson but was interrupted by the Egg (falling in love with some squirrel)... then, there is no translation for "flew" in my dictionary, so I can't tell you the end...

Hellcat said...

WHAT are you drinking PIG!?!

crazzy piggy said...

Catnip! I made a petite infusion, in a cup of tea! Déliciouse!
Do you want some, ma chérie!
OINK!
;@)

Hellcat said...

*vomit*

Anonymous said...

phoney pig with stoooopid fake french accent drinking catnip like a wannabe cat didn't get story right and never will though eggs good with butter. BITE YOU!

crazzy piggy said...

hellcat: Je sais, je sais...

Dear Stickerball: My french accent is NOT fake! But maybe it's because I'm french from Canada?

My ancestors came many centuries ago to défricher and labourer the earth! And in those days, most of the Amerique continent were french... Nouvelle-France was from Québec to Louisiane! And Nouvelle-Angleterre was just un little cat tail on America! Si, si, si!
And thank you for the bite, I adorer cela!

Pussy Divine said...

Cajuns, swine, they are called Cajuns and they'd eat you snout and all.

crazzy piggy said...

Eat my snout? That sounds funny...
Meoink!
:@)

Pussy Divine said...

It wouldn't feel funny. Like to see you laugh without that fat nose of yours which takes up most of your face. Seen a seamstress about having that fixed?

crazzy piggy said...

No, but a nice person made me some cute hat and a scarf! Nice of you to worry about that!
Miaouionk!
:@>

HARDWAX said...

I need a manuel, the Sandbox for Dummies will do for starts, then perhaps a history of Hellcats who Reek of History and How To Get Some Fast, Reek Included.

HARDWAX said...

manual

Hellcat said...

HAHHAHHHAAAA email if you're that desperate for a Manual Hardwax. Princesse has a Slave although not called Manuel };-}

hairrrball said...

cajun cats are the best! i can tell pussy D knows that. and of course hellcat is so busy sucking her tail with her toothless mouth that she can only reply with dribble. and pig, i like your style. c'est bon.