bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bit me bite me bite me
Posted by
Mademoiselle Princesse
at
Monday, February 12, 2007
Labels: 2 of 9 Lives, ChApTer 4, Hellcat Mad.Princesse, Week 4
24 comments:
BEWARE!!!!!
Hmmmm... do you think I would be more attractive wearing some canine tooth like those? I should ask to my orthodontist?
..
@
vv
An example of GLORIOUS spirit of PRIDE Hellcat MadEmoiselle Princesse MWAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA. You look HELLISH!!
Did anyone say smellish? A stinkathon in here.
Only the Pig and Turkey holding a Slave's nose STINKS here! You would know that Turkey if you tried holding your BEAK and not a nose you found somewhere to peck at!
No, no, no! My nose doesn't stick, I wash it everyday! I told you, I am a metrosexual!
And I wear "Very Irresistible Givenchy For Men" perfume, of course...
;@)
Pitiful grubs!
I'm not the same as when I began
I will not be treated as propertyyyy
PUBLIC IMAAAAAGE
PUBLIC IMAAAAAAAAGE
Yaaaarrrggghhh ***THROW DECKCHAIR LIKE A PUNK***
YOU don't BELONG to Sandbox anyway EGG! *THROW EGGWITHOUTHISDECKCHAIR LIKE A PUNK* Heehee ... you look more like when you began now ...
Awwwwww!!!! Pooooor eggggyyyyy!!!! *triplescrunccchhhhhh*
Egg-O, my dear friend, you should know how to read in women's head! Those females are just folle de nous! I saw Mademoiselle Princesse in a Flea Market recently (she didn't saw me). She was looking for wigs, and she showed a photo to the salesgirl asking for hair like that... I think it was a pic of YOU!
:@)
LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!!!
*popping an eye*
I boot tiny cats into the moat. I am The King.
I boot tiny Kings who play with balls out of the Sandbox! MWAHAHHAHHHAAAA
princess...did you appear to me in the vision a few nites ago?
I boot my eye...
:@P
Lee... If it was horrible, it was me.... Mwhahahahahaha!
BEWARE ALL OF YOU!!!!
no image suits you not those braid things hanging off your ears. what to beware of? BEWARE OF TINKERBELL that is who. no kings here no queens just some hellcats with purpose of training and devouring all stoooopid people and toys and whatever not a hellcat. i went to park today and ate a pigeon it taste lot like turkey.
Turkey tastes a lot like pigeon too Hellcat Tinkerbell *vomit*
I have the right to wear braids, Tinkipinky! I have black ancestor! Directly from Africa! She was a panter! Mwhahahahha! I ate a few people today! They taste like chihuahuas!
Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse, you really had an ancestor who panted all the time!?! Was Her difficult breathing a result of ScaredyCat running away from Africa or she was of WEAK heart naturally?
Did I mispellleededspell again?
Mwhahahahahaha!!! I'm sooo lazy, I forgot the HHHHHH!!!! PANTHER!
Fess up Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse, your Ancestor WAS a panter and NOT a Panther MAWWAWAHAHAHHAAA ..
Post a Comment