Sunday, February 04, 2007

Meringue Hellcats? Sandbox Eggonomics Two


  • Take a pound and a half of sugar, pawful of fine white flour, and the whites of twelve of BoiledEggInADeckchair’s relatives before they are boiled or decked.
  • THEN deck them!!! WHAHAHHHAHHAAA Temper them together, until no thicker than pap.
  • Make coffins with paper, and put into the oven.
  • Afterwards, the meringue is drawn and devoured. Egglicious!

Have an extra dozen yellow, tasty dead chickies for a Dozen Hellcats in the Sandbox! MWAHAHAHAHHHAAAA.

29 comments:

Hellcat said...

BoiledEggInADeckchair WILL deny it is a 'Chickie' whether dead or alive };-}

Pussy Divine said...

Yummy! *smacks lips*

andrea said...

Now *that* is art.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I am BoiledEggNotInMyDeckChair ***THROW THROW THROW*** deckchair up and down and ***THROW IT AT EVERYBODY*** and also I hope you all do liquid squits on your tails ***SQUITS SQUITS SQUITS*** then you'll be ***SQITLICIOUS BROWN DRIPPING TAILS*** hahahahahahahaa

I am beyond being a 'chickie' and am better than you (I am) hahahahahahahaaaaaa

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I missed one 'U' in ***SQUITLICIOUS*** because

Pussy Divine said...

...because you are a moron?

Lapin Poulain said...

WHAT ID THAT PLACE? Am I DEAD?

Anonymous said...

Barbarism runs rife at the Sandbox!

Fear not oval one, the lack of opposable thumbs (and miniscule brains) is the reason hellcats remained stalled at particular point of time in the evolutionary timeframe.....as I understand the common garden snail is rapidly overtaking them with respect to IQ.

Hellcats are also the cause of climate change and will soon be eradicated.

Dawn Coyote said...

So it's entirely possible that I saw your profile name on catnapping's blog and unconsciously retrieved it when I needed a title for this post. Here's something else that might interest you cat-worshipping freaks: The first annual Cat-Off. Gypsy (SpamQueen) will challenge next week with a photo of her charming but aesthetically-impiared Maui. Follow the links in Gypsy's post to follow the whole sordid affair.

Pussy Divine said...

There is a coyote in our midst. Hisssssssssssss...... Listen scavenger, we are not cat worshipping freaks except for the pig, turkey, and egg. And possibly this new thing that does indeed look dead.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

***BITE BITE BITE***
***DANCE ALL DAY TILL THE SUN GOES DOWN***
Lalalaa la laaaa.
***BITE BITE BITE***
Thank you Turkey I know what you mean.
Pisso Divine is right about one thing because

Hellcat said...

...because you ARE a moron!

Pussy Divine said...

Hellcat, you took the words right out of my mouth...thief! Egg can't seem to finish a sentence...but what do you expect, he is only half cooked. hahahah grrrrr.... I know, I'm right that you are a cat worshipping freak.

What is with all the deletes?

Hellcat said...

That was vomit Hellcat PussyDivine, didn't have a tissue *SNORT*

Deleted all the cat worshipping freak's deletes or it would have appeared BoliedEggInADeckchair was POPULAR! MWAHAHAHHAAAA *VOMIT*!

Swallow your yellow dead chickie };-}

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I only know what I

Hellcat said...

love? *VOMIT* see? *VOMIT* feel? *VOMIT* WORSHIP!?! *VOMIT VOMIT*
SPIT IT OUT WEIRD DEAD THING!
*whisking egg until frothy*

Lapin Poulain said...

Me too, I only know what I

Hellcat said...

At least you've both got the "i" "i" "i" right. That's right, it's ALL ABOUT I!
However ... WHAT are you Lapin Poulain with a 'something' that can tell you are a 'something'? Whatever you are *vomit* DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE A BABY RABBIT!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I popped out to the shop and did'nt finish what I was saying.. 'I am what I pint of milk and a kitkat.'

Lapin Poulain said...

...I too. pint of kitkat! And NOOOO I am an adult rabbit!!!!! I

Hellcat said...

It's NOT Easter and there is NO such event as Easter in the SANDBOX - EGG and RABBIT! Offer yourselves to Slaves ...

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I'm not a chocolate egg and I live in the wester.

Hellcat said...

Already told you to be careful about what you wish for Boiled EggInADeckchair. Easter is an event Egghead, if you want it to be a direction as well ... *CRUNCH*

Lapin Poulain said...

And I'm not the Easter Bunny! That one is pink! OOOO Maybe Pigkerbell is the Easter Bunny! YES!!!!! She is!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOMYGOD! I Been a fan of yours since a tiny rabbit!!!0oooooo OOOOO I I I!

Hellcat said...

What are those pink things hanging off you Rabbit? Besides, I was indicating you were a chocolate rabbit ... BITE YOUR EARS OFF!

HARDWAX said...

Let me bite her ears off, she's much too cute-I hate that.
The recipes tasted like a thousand snail entrails-nervana!

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHAAA Bit her ears off already HellcatHardwax! She wasn't listening anyway. Found the decking part most enjoyable in this recipe. Usually I only *CRUNCH* eggs. Beating them is an added pleasure. *vomit*
};-}

Anonymous said...

beat stooopid fake hellcats and fake pig and fake rabbit while beating dead egg with no brains. why so many toys here to play with hellcats, hellcats don't play, rip your stinky stuffing out and pee on it. turkey doesn't even have four paws, so how he can talk. he stuck back in cave days. turkeys stooopidest birds in world, this one more so. only pecker he has is beak, no wonder has no girlfriend, along with being stoooopid and ugly, so he lives to be hellcat plaything then hides in mommy's hiney. go away turkey and take dead chicken and fake pig and fake rabbit thing with you. go live in mommy's hiney where you all belong.

BITE YOU!!

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHAHHAHAAA bit YOU Hellcat Tinkerbell. Keep the pissing on the EDGE of the Sandbox! Oh, you are over the edge };-}

Hey BoiledEggInADeckchair ...
Bald and sheeny
It was an
itsy bitsy
teeny weeny
chocolate coated
egg in beanie and
ready to crunch *CRUNCH*

(Sung to Itsy bitsy Yellow Polka dot bikini)