Piggy Picnic
NO queasy about murdering your Own sweet, fat little piglet with your Own claws!
If it be young, in pinching the lean between Your paws, it will break, and if You nip the skin with Your nails, it will dent. But if the fat be soft and pulpy like lard, if the lean be tough, and the fat flabby and spongy, and the skin be so hard that You cannot nip it with your nails, You may be sure it is old.
Stick Your pig just above the breastbone, running Your nail to the heart; when it is dead, put it in cold water for a few minutes, then rub it all over with its own blood and a little rosin beat exceeding fine.
The flesh of stale pork is sweaty and clammy, that of fresh killed pork, cool and smooth - so HASTEN!
WE NEED STUFFING!

23 comments:
We need stuffing Crazzzzy Pig! Hhehhehheeee };-}
i don't mean to be rude Hellcat of all things rotting, but there's not enough stuffing in the universe to stuff that pig-but i'll go beyond the sandbox, to the slave reek and vomit until I gather something for a rare feast. Now I go to dry my fur and collect my lives.
There happens to be a Crazy Pig with plenty of stuffing who frequents this Sandbox...
Your politeness *vomit* will NOT be forgotten Hellcat Hardwax };-}
We shall await Your beyond Sandbox and into the Stench of Slave territory offering ... MWAHAHHAAA
I'm too small to be stuffin'... Take the TURKEY!!! *could I be a hellcattooooo? with misteregg?*
Pork is for dorks and not for forks. Hellklutzes feast on thy selves for you are imbibed with rancid bacon flavour and stench.
I'll use you to STUFF THE SNOUT Lapin Poulain *snort* or you would serve well in the *TWISTED tale*
};-}
Apple sauce wouldn't be passed to a Turkey unless Hellcats pass it in wind!!
Turkey makes Us borks,
Stuff him where he corks! MWAHAHHAAAAA
Hellcats enjoy licking the bacon flavour from Ourrr furrr!!!
Ohhhhhhhhh! Vous avez préparé un pique-nique for moi? How sweeeeeeeeeeeet of you, ma petite chérie pitchounette adorée!!!
I know I am irrésistible, but being pinched and nipped (je suis si chatouilleux) you know how I love that! And from all of you Ladies! Ohhhhhhhhh! Bite me, bite me, bite me!
(BTW, I think Mr Turkey is a bit jealous... Maybe he's tired of playing "Stuffing The Turkey" alone?)
Oh, and don't put that Lapin near my Snout, I'm allergique!
*atchoum* *atchoum*
:@)
Pigs are filthy animals and Canadian bacon is the worse. I wouldn't touch one if you set my tail on fire, and I'm already HOT....meow!
If I was a Hellcat I would dice the pig into tiny pices and put in the blender with razor blades then sell it in bottles to children, and laugh in my blood soaked deckchair hahahaa.
No how sweet *vomit* of YOU Crazy Pig! NO 'LADIES' HERE! *vomit* *vomit* *vomit* *vomit* *vomit* about what you said about the Turkey! VOMIT!!
Um er, your tail IS on fire Pussy Divine Mwhahahhahhaaaa ...
EGG! Is that YOU EGGHEAD!?!?! Or is this a Hellcat disguised as an EggInADeckchair? Pffft can't see any blood and quit dreaming ... although verrrrry creative *vomit* idea ....
I'm going to sleep in The Sandbox after that.
Don't be shattered *heehee* if you're sucked dry when you awake BoiledEggInADeckchair };-}
Sleepin in the Sandbox? Not yet! The party has just begin!
*blowing on Poussi-Poussa tail*
Oh, I saw The Blender once, it was at the summer fair. I just loved that amusement! Going round and round... Though I don't remember the blades...
*giving a permanent wave to Egg-O*
And My Love, I have a théorie about all your vomitting: your tail needs to be relaxed!
*trying to relax Hellcat's tail*
Come, kitty, kitty, kitty...
Come to uncle Piggy, kissy, kissy, kissy...
:@)
I can't fly.
*VOMIT*
SEE?!?!?!?!!! It's working! Just one vomit!
Ohhhhhhhh, ma jolie petite pouliche!
*giving a permanent wave to Hellcat's tail*
I think I was a Xok in another life... :@)
Egg, you've cracked or maybe you are on crack.
*giving a permanent wave to Poussi-Poussa's tail*
Kissy, kissy, Poussi, Poussi...
Love this one!
All that red makes me want fondue & bacon bits, natch!
Smooches,
The Tart
; *
GET YOUR NATCH OUT of the Pig Tart!!!!! *VOMIT* If you love it that much, I'll skewer YOU, add Chilly Sauce because your blood is WEAK and decorate the Pig with you!
scratch your eyes out tart, what is a tart, made of fruit? pig goes good with pineapple in mouth for humans who don't like bloody food. stooooopid people, missing best part. you rip apart the pig and have shredded pork, chinese people eat that but its cooked, too. i knew a siamese once.
Thank Hellcat this isn't a Siamese Tart or we wouldn't know which fruit to skewer first, Hellcat Tinkerbell! Those scratched out eyes make good puddles for peeing in };-}
What about Siamese?mmmmm???? *scrpschrchrtchhhht*
Post a Comment