Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yawn!!

hellcat valentine

I, ElizaDeath, and my faithful slave (joy eliz) have not 'scampered' off!
We watch all of you prance around, with your tail high...
Ha! such a spectacle! It's a regular Cat Parade...
We are amused by your vanity.


20 comments:

Hellcat said...

Hellcats are DEAF to your wretched yawning and amusement Hellcat ElizaDeath!?! HELLCAT thinks NOT! February 14th is NOT the day to ONLY be AMUSED by vanity ... I see there is an invitation for otherwise. Remove thy SLAVE; Sandbox is NOT for her entertainment and she can be engrossed ELSEWHERE! *VOMIT*
};-}

Anonymous said...

Feline faith requires vanity. How else would your species survive? I do hope to meet you and your slave in the cemetery some evening. It would be such a pleasure, dinner AND dessert.

Anonymous said...

why elzadeath drag slave around, how stoooopid and slave makes your posts? that is funny not. the spectacle is you with slave carrying you around and you not proud of being hellcat cuz NOT hellcat until engross slave in your butt. you got vd.

i smell turkey.

wolf, my fangs bigger than yours only smaller but just as sharp.

Hellcat said...

Hellcat ElizaDeath has a lot of questions to answer to ... MWAHAHHAHHHAAAAAA...

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I've got a cd but not vd, no buts about it.

Hellcat said...

You are HARD Boiled though! MWAHAHAHHAHA *crunch*

Anonymous said...

Why do the majority of this gaggle of klutzes require dental work? Faux fangs for feeble brains.

Hellcat said...

ALL THE BETTER TO SUCK YOUR BLOOD Turkey };-}

(pricking beak)

Hellcat said...

Did I say 'pricking'? MWAHAHHAHHAAAA meant beakpick .... no pricks on Turkey .... hhehhheeee

Joy Eliz said...

hhiisss! I will be amused by what amuses me - who are you to say HellCat? *Vomit* And until I 'frankenstein' some opposable thumbs my slave does my bidding.
You lower class Hellcats would never understand the proper use of servants -
Baroness would and is invited to tea in the graveyard.

As for you "Tinkle Smell"... Your hideous pink coloring and abnormally large ears remind me of a certain pig...you could be crazzy piggy's twin! Maybe you are and too 'stooopid' to know!

Pyscho...jealous that you have NO teeth? and what are you going to do with a toothpick? Perhaps scrape the dried boogers from your beak holes? And when you speak of a gaggle, you can only mean a group of birds... perhaps klutzy Turkeys!

And Hellcat... Dare you annoy me, you will have a permanent home in my graveyard - A sealed crypt!

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHAHHHAAAAA

Can't wait to (secretly) witness Hellcat ElizaDeath's tea party in the graveyard with a GHOST WOLF Baroness!

Your Slave appears to have developed a pus filled wound on her head. Two in fact, oh well.

*VOMIT*!

Bent Whisker said...

Mrrowwerr hisss, what kind of sissy cats drink tea anyway? I am ignoring your hateful yowls and squeals... all of your viscious chattering gives me a headache.

Pussy Divine said...

Elizadeath, am I still invited for tea? Looks like the wolf stole my hat.

Anonymous said...

lizadead has slave speak for her and not speak good either. bentwhiskers must be pink pig you thinking of. you too stoopid to be able to type with claws or even speak for self, you slave's puppet with her hand up your butt. you sound like mushy cat. like to see you after picnic with wolf, what, no kitty leftovers? gobbled up by wolf. go have tea with wolf. I pee in your tea!!

Hellcat said...

Bent Whisker, what kind of a sissy cat ignores hateful yowls because of tiny brain hurt? I will bat your head so many times you won't know it hurts any more!

Hellcat Pussy Divine ... *VOMIT*!

Hellcat Tinkerbell, who bat your head first?

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Hooo haaa chiwwaaawaaa hoo haaa wahwah wahwoo hoo hoo.

Joy Eliz said...

bentwhisk...I'd explain it to you but I'd be wasting my time - seriously, why do you even bother to exist!

Divine Pussy... you're always invited for tea!

stinklesmell...I think your speech impediment is from inbreeding - that is not normal cat-speak. Do you have any extra toes? And I think boiled egg is calling you...cchhhhiuaua...

Hellcat....bwahahahahaha! *vomit*... we shall take turns when batting heads!

Hellcat said...

Too late Hellcat ElizaDeath ... I just batted Yours OUT first MWAHHAHHAHAAA
*vomit*

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

This cat must see an orthodontist, ElizaDeath! He has bitten himself... Did he sucked his tumb when he was a kitty? Mwhahahah! *vomit*

hairrrball said...

joy eliz, i am your devoted pussy slave. use me.