Tuesday, February 20, 2007

You're Invited...


29 comments:

Hellcat said...

Hellcat will ONLY show if it ISN'T 'lovely' Hellcat ElizaDeath!!!
*VOMIT*

Shadow Lor said...

she'll only come when the tea is cold. *stretch, vomit*

Hellcat said...

Hellcat also only cums for HeHellcats MWAHAHHAHHAHHAAAA

Shadow Lor said...

...*snubs Hellcat*

Hellcat said...

I'll rub thy 'snub' in it Hellcat Shadow HAHHAHHHAAAA ...

Shadow Lor said...

I'd like to see you try, Hellcat. *maniacal laughter*

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHAHHHAAAA *chokejokechoke*

HARDWAX said...

May I be invited please wench of a witch. I have a kind of admiration for Hellcat, a kind of antilove, but would so like to see she writhing in pain from the brew in that goblet, eeeeewwwww, fantasy claimed!

Hellcat said...

I would have thought You were a Hellcat Hardwax, if it wasn't for Your begging and repetitive use of the word 'kind'! *vomit*

Anonymous said...

Don't let hardwax in she is not cat! I PEE IN YOUR TEA!!!

Shadow Lor said...

I DESTROY THE TEA! *vomits intensly into the pot*

HARDWAX said...

The use of an s would be clever in the salutation,, I like plurals, I am invited that way.
That's a vicious rumor Tinkiebell. How would you know a real cat anyway, you look like a pink elf.

Anonymous said...

I won't be attending Anchovy Death, instead I'm off to Pussy D's place.

Anonymous said...

*VOMIT***Hellcat! really, Vomit! just drink the damn tea!

Hardwax...You're always invited...we can watch Hellcat twitch! hahahaha!

Shadowlor...*VOMIT*

Tink...blah,blah,blah

PT...you weren't invited!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Did I miss something? I hate tea anyway. I prefer stronger stuff! *sipping Baileys on the rock*

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

And smoking Catnip...

crazzy piggy said...

I know I'm not invited, but I would love to see if Hellcat will drink that tea...
I swear, the swine wont snort!

And Mauricio, if I were you, I wouldn't put my eye so close...

Oink!
Oups, I did!
:@)

Pussy Divine said...

Elizadeath, this is just rude! No invite for Chartreuse at Maison Divine for you!

I hate to admit it, piggy, but you're right about Mauricio. *scratch* Oooops, now he goes home with only one eyeball. That is what he gets for a peeping. Oh well. heeeeheeeeee......

Anonymous said...

The invitation is pleasing to the eyes but whatever is inside must be vile. A hellish potion for a hellish cat. Drink up!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Tea bags everywhere.

Hellcat said...

How DARE a Slave venture all the way from Rio de Janeiro to a Hellcat Tea Party! Hellcats DON'T like *vomit* Brazilians!!! We prefer *vomit* Our Pussies FURRY!
Hellcat thinks she has discovered the true reason Hellcats hate Hellcat Tinkerbell };-}

One VERY STUPID mistake you ALL have made is Hellcat has NO LIVES to LOSE! I am DEAD already!!!

However the rest of you Hellcats can drink up ... I'll show nothing happens by drinking first
};-}

Shadow Lor said...

A passing potion, merely in the telling. Drink, dear Hellcats, and see what the Darkness brings...

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

WHO WAAAANNTTTZZZ BAILEYS OUPS BELLY OUPS HICS OUPS LALLALALALAAL! *vomit*

Anonymous said...

WHY HATE mE??? CAUSE I'M MEANIEST OF ALL!!!!! I'M BiG NOW, SEE!!! bE SCARED!!! PeE ON ALL YOU!!!!!

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

You look like a wing-nut.

Anonymous said...

you look like a turkey sack.

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Can you fly?

Anonymous said...

This conversation is getting boring!
I'm not coming back to this post ever again *VOMIT*

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Who are you?