Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Let there be lights in the expanse of Hellcat's eyes


Then Hellcat said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of my eyes to separate the disgraceful from the distasteful and let them for signs and for a temperate season only and for years (if She doesn't get bored), and let them be for lights in the expanse of my eyes to give light onto Hellcat’s.” And it was so.

Hellcat made the two great lights, the greater light to destroy the distasteful and the lesser light to govern the disgraceful. She made the stars also because they make it easier to catch prey (She is the greatest star). And Hellcat placed them in the expanse of Sandbox to give light on Hellcat's and to govern the disgraceful and to separate the light from the distasteful. And Hellcat saw that it was superb.

3 comments:

crazzy piggy said...

Ahhhhhhhhh! Vos yeux! Vos beautiful and so tendrement adorés eyes!
Kissy, kissy!
Oink!
*swoon*

merlinprincesse said...

Wow! I wonder if I'm one of the disgraceful or one from distasteful.... Hheheh. Maybe both! :P

HARDWAX said...

Let me be the separation of the distasteful and the disgraceful, for I am worthy of nothing more,

I only glance at these eyes for fear of being struck down by their tides; of malice, and callous reward.