bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bit me bite me bite me
Posted by
Pussy Divine
at
Monday, January 29, 2007
Labels: 1 of 9 Lives, CAt gifT, ChApTer 2, Hellcat PussyDivine, Week 2
14 comments:
Can you believe this?! You perverted fowl!
Are you celebrating Thanksgiving, my dear?
Is it a new dance?
Pussy Divine, this more perverted than a pig on a stick!
MWAHAHHHAAAA, The Psychotic Turkey does not draw near to being as striking as a Thanksgiving one Captain Dale! He is nothing but a Scrub Turkey, a common, widespread species of mound-building bird!
They all find mounds attractive …MAWAHAHHHAHHHAAAA hence the dance up one EGG!
I swear I did not toss that turkey!
MWAHAHHAHHHHAAAAA She believes You Lee };-} The Turkey is a Tosser which explains his situation is all self forced!
crack attack......turkey getting under your skins!?!
Arsehat! *excuse Me Hellcats*
Pussy Divine, where is the portrait of the Turkey with his HEAD halfway up an arse to be wearing it like a hat?
An Arsehat isn’t the kind of Turkey who has his head so far up his OWN arse he’s looking at what he had for breakfast, he doesn’t have the GUTS for that! *VOMIT!*
So few words from the deviant bird, and he has to say them twice.
I woke-up famished! I'd like a little Capt'n Crunch with my cream. Here kitty, kitty, kitty....
I think I must learn the Australian folklore before I go there...
Eat shit bad ass!
That really isn't very nice Puppy Dog *vomit* Try not to drop your shit in the Sandbox ... you usually do them in the middle of public places!
Who is this tyrant "babsbitchin"? How dare such a mongrel come in here spewing such filth and smelling up the place! *baring claws*
Post a Comment