Saturday, February 10, 2007

Crash Landing



Was it a plane crashing? A meteor hitting? An earthquake? No, it was just Crazy Piggy prancing about and tripping over her own feet. Ouchie!

Click here for an alternate version.

36 comments:

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Mwhahahaha!!! Rotofolomolo!!! *supervomit* You are the best Pussy Divine! Hellkitty should give you one life back!!!!! *or not*

P.L. Frederick said...

Nice softness. Love the li'l curious wormy.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Lucky to have a soft spot ; )

Anonymous said...

Hellklutzes are advocates of CUTE!!!! ROFLMAO, cute pussy......devine.

Hellcat said...

Hellcat PussyDivine with SOFT spot has been TOSSED into a MINCER with Crazy Pig. P.L. Frederick and Get Zapped have been VOMITED all over for their SICKNESS! NOT impressed! Divine should be losing TWO lives for this 'cuteness'; repeated will be tossed into Hellcats and pissed on whenever near the Sandbox! Alternate version is better };-}

Pussy Divine said...

All part of my plan to use up the rest of my lives and be released from this hell.

Hellcat said...

Escaping won't be THAT easy ScaredyCat Pussy Divine MWAHHHAHHHAAAA *puke just isn't enough for cuteness*

HARDWAX said...

I heard on the news today leapard skins are missing from circuses and carnivals and to be on the lookout for a acrawny cat wearing old skin. Ringa bell?
Anyhoo, I do admit your rendering of Crazy Piggy is soooooo cute and the plop of grass with the pretty daisies would suit me much better. Delicate refinements are wasted on the pig.

Hellcat said...

Hold me back from vomiting so much my GUTS FALL OUT! Waste not WANT NOT Hellcat Hardwax!?!

*VOMITVOMIT*

pati said...

Hahaha... pour piggy!

crazzy piggy said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! This is sooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute and I am sooooooooooo horored! Ne suis-je pas irrésistible? :@)

If it's true that I am not the best danseur in the world, I never trip over my own feet! And another rectification: you said "her"... I AM NOT A GIRL!!!!!!

I just accept the feminine part in moi, and if I use parfums and crèmes de beauté, it's because I'm a metrosexual!!!!

Though when I dig a hole to find some truffles I sometimes use my head... so the alternate version may be more appropriate!

And Hellcatounette, ma petite étoile du matin, is this a little gleam of jealousy I see in your eyes?
:@>

Hellcat said...

That's right Pati... POUR YOUR TEARS because the PIG IS DEAD!

crazzy piggy said...

P.S. Dear Hardwax, that PLOP is MINE!

crazzy piggy said...

P.P.S. Dear Hellcatouninette, you are getting green, my love!

Pussy Divine said...

You are ALL so CUTE! You are all too ignorant to get the joke (talking to regular dwellers in this pan of yellow sand, not IF visitors). I must escape this land of Toy'R'US and domesticated lap cat stupidness and I will. Start your countdown, kitties.

Scrawny? I could slice you in half with one whip of my tail. None of you have ever encountered a jungle cat before. Maybe because too busy sitting in your tidy litterboxes, or in your master's laps? Playing with you store bought catnip toys? What a bunch of jokers. Kissing Hellcat's runty ass? Cats are supposed to be independent, you morons. You're not even worthy of being housecats. Hah! You don't even know the meaning of "hellcat".

(Dear Bast, they are so sad and pathetic. I would feel sorry for them...if I had a heart.)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what do we have here, my dears? A virtual feast for my ravenous jaws - little kitties and piggies and a turkey, too. What a site, what a delight! I might have to return night after night until there is nothing left to gnaw.

Anonymous said...

Hoooooo....Pussy Divine, i love cette photo...Whit les so nices fleurs on the top!!! so cute......!!! The "clik here" is not bad non plus!!! Poooorrr..Piggy! A little more and il was en AUSTRALIA........

maria mola said...

so sweet...Love the textures

HARDWAX said...

As for me, thankyou very much Divine. If there were an olympics, just for cute, I would win.
Scrawny is as scrawny does, your borrowed skin is just superficial afterall, it's really that infintecimal mouse nut you call brain that is truly scrawny

crazzy piggy said...

BTW, I got my passeporc! :@)

catnapping said...

she is soooooo cute for a pig! i love the worm! LOL

crazzy piggy said...

*grrr* I - am - NOT - a - SHE! I - am - a - MALE!

*sigh* All those cats are sooooooo dumb!

Pussy Divine said...

catnapping, run for your life. Few around here has a sense of humor.

hardwax, you are making me sob, oh stop it. I'm boohoohooing all over my "borrowed" skin. Stop oh, please, stop. Really, stop being such a wussy cat. You are only supporting my claim that these so-called hellcats are cute and that is supposed to be no-no around here. You must be too obtuse to realize that. Haven't you been listening to your lord and master Hellcat? Is that hardwax in your ears or between them?

Anonymous said...

i'm NOT CUTE, i'm meanie. anyone cute not hellcat. pig is a girl, says so all the time. she plops like igor with his one eye and pencil neck. think he has lardass, too. i have 100,000,000 lives, can't catch me zipzipzip, i mean forever.

Kathy said...

this crazy piggy is very very cute.
:)

HARDWAX said...

Did you just call me stupid? Divine,
I'm sure I am allowed cuteness under extreme circumstances such as this, meaning annoying the hellcat out of you.
I'm pretty sure anyway.
Oh, I'm sorry, I suppose pretty is out to, what about; dancing, and long walks, Dr,Phil, are these no-nos to?
YEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!but not an olympic cute for a good cause. Can't be true.

Pussy Divine said...

Well,if you have to ask.... And the rest of your babbling rant proves it. My fur is not ruffled, dear, but your's sure seems to be. I'm pretty sure anyway, but, oh I'm sorry, I'll go take a long walk first and ask Dr. Phil.

I don't know what "extreme circumstances" you are raving on about, did you sniff too much catnip? As for you being allowed cuteness, you'll have to ask your lord and master Hellcat.

Dana S. Whitney said...

A peculiar piggy for an odd topic. I like the alternate best, and am concerned for everyone after they have viewed these. :-)

Hellcat said...

NOT concerned for a Knitting Painter Woman mostly because she cuts her fur OFF HER CHIN! Wouldn't go near a psychotherapist *haha* psycho ALREADY! *vomit* ALSO don't want mittens!!!!

Hellcat said...

Hold me back from vomiting so much My GUTS FALL OUT and My claws TEAR Pussy Divine with MONSTER ARSE THAT FAR EXCEEDS dimension of Her CRANIUM for Her CITING of 'Lord' and 'Master Hellcat' as depiction for I. She WAS only pointing out what OTHERS have vomited though …
};-}
Which FAR SURPASSES any CUTE *queasiness*, SWEET *nausea*, LOVE *gag heave* comment on the STUFFED GIRLY PIG THINGY! *VOMIT!* From THE REST OF YOU! Try harder!!

If I see the word ‘pretty’ again, I’ll rip Your face off! I'm talking to all the SCARDEY CATS!

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

Calm down, my Goddess... You're not PRETTY when you're angry!!! Mwhahahahahhahahahahahha! *vomit*

crazzy piggy said...

I told you she was getting green! Hellcat is VERY, VERY angry... But even with the whiskers all twisted like that, she's even more PRETTY!!!
Mewaouoink!
:@)

Hellcat said...

Titles of LORD .... MASTER .... GODDESS .... FAAARRRR OUTWEIGH anger, rage, ferocity, WRATH, than PREEEEEETTY!!!!!! Hellcat is going away until Cats know what a Cat is – that is WITHOUT your faces! HYEANAS are not INDEPENDANT!

*VOOOOOOOOOMIT*

Lapin Poulain said...

Does it mean that PinkPig is a Cat and that I can be and the egg toooo? *practicing vomitting*

Hellcat said...

*ripping stuffed toy's head off*

Lapin Poulain said...

Missed! *vomit*