THE REIGN OF TINKERBELL - a poem
This is a poem by me, Tinkerbell.
prowled south turned west
boulevard of bright lights
the park is more dark
climbed up tall big tree
on people below i peed
they thought it was rain
THE REIGN OF TINKERBELL
stalked up and down pathways
grabbed at ankles and knees
someone tried picking me up
for a cozy little cuddle
i bit them and left a stinky puddle
they shrieked loud with pain
THE REIGN OF TINKERBELL
the moon large in the sky
i sit in shadows and yowl
like a demon out of hell
chiwhawhas tremble and piddle in fear
rottweilers hide their heads up their rears
humans lose minds like insane
THE REIGN OF TINKERBELL

11 comments:
THE STAIN OF STINKERBELL - a poem
This is a poem by Stinkerbell.
fouled mouth turned pest
boulevard of fright shites
the lark is more fark
imbibed small bacon wee
on people below i peed
they thought it was champagne
THE STAIN OF STINKERBELL
talked up and down stenchways
grabbed at sewers and toilets
someone tried licking me up
for a putrid little puddle
i shit them and left all amuddle
they shrieked loud with shame
THE STAIN OF STINKERBELL
the moon large in the sky
i shit in shadows and wallow in poo
so stinky vile and putrid
no wonder I can't find Cupid
laugh at the tosser that is Stinkerbell
laugh at the tosser that is Stinkerbell
THE STAIN OF STINKERBELL
THE REIGN OF TINKERBELL
TinkyBlinky thing from Hell
Hellcat thinky Thy bottom Smell
Like crap in Skull, yup Your tiny shell.
If knock it real hard, Skull's sure to swell
The stench aint as stinky as Your bottom dispells.
Thankyou *vomit* for stench from multiple puddles };-} Hellcats DWELL!
I like your poem Tinkerbell, it's very-wet.
You accuse me of being human, I coulden't admire your poem if I be human, now could I you little pink wart!!!!!!
Nice, little chewinnnngummm! NICE!
Bravo, Tink, Bravo!!!!
Fake Bastet, shoo!
I just dicovered that the name of Paris Hilton's chiwhawha is Tinkerbell! Maybe that's why she looks like a chewingwinggum!
.....
But!... Oh!... Peeing and yowling? ....OMG! TinkyWinkyBelly is not a Cat, she is a Dog!
...There is an "imposteur" in the Sandbox!
Mwhahahahahaha!
:@)
IMPOSTER Crazzy Pig didn't even bother reading Hellcat Tinkerbell's poem and the Turkey's Poem is about YOU!
Oh! The Turkey's poem is about me?
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
How nice of you Dear Turkey!
*getting those turkey feathers out of my hat*
I am soooooooooooooooooooo touch!
*throwing the feathers in the garbage because they stink*
:@))))
I've crapped in my deckchair.
Nooooo, that's YOU you're looking at EGG!
};-}
MY POEM BETTER!!!!!! egg crap funnnnnyyyyy but stinks. hardwax wart on her own lardy ass filled with cowpatties. stinky. BITE YOU!
Post a Comment