bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bite me bit me bite me bite me
Posted by
HARDWAX
at
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Labels: 2 of 9 Lives, ChApTer 5, Hellcat Hardwax, Week 5
23 comments:
Hate to admit it but this is a fitting tribute to the flaming Hellcat underworld. Rich, bold, spicy - I could eat it whole. Yummmm.... Only problem is the stench. Cat fur on fire is not appetizing. At least Tinkerbell won't sizzle.
MWAHAHHAAAA Hellcat Hardwax will have to suffer in the Sandbox an even longer stretch (and stench) of time because won't earn a ScaredyCat label with THIS brilliant TRIBUTE! How do You like *vomit* your tiny boxed spaces Cats? Mwhahhahaaa is My voice giving You a HEADACHE!?! HAHHAHHAHHAAAAA *VOMIT*!
PuRRRRRfect Sandbox temperature, love the decor and outfits ... *vomit*
OOOPS Hellcat removed the Cat Gift label ... it's My gift to You Hellcat Hardwax, NOT the other way around };-}
Maybe my mind was still on the Brazilian.....
Hellcats don't need a Brazilian Hellcat Pussy Divine ... We are more attractive furry! Besides, you are losing Your touch ... ONLY your mind is on him?
*vomit*
Soon, Hellcat, soon my jaws will be filled with delicious spicey flesh. What part would you like me to save you??? Or should I ask? mewww......
Private sshh.
OUR Private Parts are NOT a secret BoiledEggInADeckchair!
No, you talk with them.
LIKE THIS! *pffffffffffft!*
Hmmm, the stairs need some repairs and the high temperature is taking the wall-paper off!
Brilliance in the eye of Hellcat is brilliance indeed,VOMIT ME VOMIT THEE, but in the same moment I become a hellcat of conciet, not yet thought, but soon will be.
Divine you make me wish I didn't loath you so much, and get a churning gut from your liver spots.
BUT I DO!!!!!!!!!
Just another day in the hell hole piggy, I left the reeaalllyyyy good stuff out, I'm saving that for when you're excised, yummm!!!
Despair despair.
You burned my hair...
Ok. First and last poetry I do...
BLAAAAHHHH *vomit*
You should be out RAMPAGING Hellcat Hardwax ... NOT ChATting to PIGS! *vomit*
*VOMIT* HellcatPrincesseShakespeare!
LOL That's goddamn fantastic- please tell me how I can buy a print of this!
Hellcat Hardwax is not CHATTING with me, he's threating meeeeeeeee!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
And I was nicely going to offer to repair those stairs.....
Bad Kitty! Bad, baaaaaad Kitty!
*PUKEPIG*
Hellcat Hardwax has a link to Her site ... beg for Her attention there Kitty Perve Slave Tony *vomit*
*DÉGUEULIS DE CHAT*
Pigs NOT welcome in Our Sandbox where the pigeons die in the gutter and so do Pigs and Slaves! Especially Pigs with big problems about who is a Her or a He! *vomit*
I know exactly who I am!
And I can prove it:
When I go to the toilet I always let the bowl open! And I never replace the cap of the toothpaste!
VoilĂ !
Hehe.
I wasn't mewwwwing about YOUR sex Piggy *VOMIVOMITVOMIT*... just you about everyone elses! *VOMIT*
*crunch*
Post a Comment