Sunday, February 11, 2007

Retain for ever in My skull the GLORIOUS spirit of PRIDE! Prayer Two

Retain for ever in My skull the GLORIOUS spirit of PRIDE!


Hellcat! Treated with the utmost disrespect, privileged of fame and honour *VOMIT* -
led out to punishment – through excess of torments by calling Her names other than Hellcat, and the strength of Thy overpowering and perfect body.

Thou didst rise a tenth time to the Sandbox. What impious hand has exhausted Thee?
Alas, My Hellcat! I am NOT that impious, that sacrilegious offender:
My ambitious pride, My haughty indignation, My contempt of others conceited Thee to this Sandbox but I am NOT worthy.

Retain for ever in My skull the GLORIOUS spirit of PRIDE!
Teach My heart the doctrine of arrogance, so that adoring pride, vainglory and Slave disrespect, I may forever be united with Thee in Sandbox, My assertive and haughty Hellcat.
*VOMIT!*

21 comments:

Hellcat said...

PRAY SCAREDY CATS!

Anonymous said...

The nuclear erection returns, but where is Pussy Divine.

Hellcat said...

Hellcat Pussy Divine will self-destruct within the WEEK because Sandbox holds WEAK Scaredy Cats! PRAY Thy Scaredyness away Cats! Thy are INDEPENDANT and not a pack of hyenas!

*VOMIT*

Turkey dream on! BoiledEggInADeckchair ran off with your Wally and that imaginary erection has no hope in hell of exploding!!!

Pussy Divine said...

Ambitious pride - check
haughty indignation - check
contempt of others - check

Why are asking turkey? Hellcat may say my ass is wide, but as my picture prove, it is NOT. So if you were looking for a mamma replacement - FORGET IT!

All your little minions were so quiet yesterday, Hellcat. Did a cat get their tongues or have they finally completed their transformations into mice?

Tony LaRocca said...

Go, VOMIT POWER!

crazzy piggy said...

Ok, ok, I admit, saying that you look "pretty" was totally inaccurate.
(I told you she was going green...)
...and "cute" is not a word that suit you either.

You are terrible, tremendous and dreadful... specially with your eyes getting red...
:@)

Anonymous said...

I will NEVAH pray, Hellcat!!! I am NOT a slave to stand on my kneezzz!!! An i prefer to SLEEPPPP!!! Maybe I should quit toooo!
GO TO HELLLLLL!!!! Oups... You're already there... Mwhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
And admit it PussyDiv!!!! You don't want to go because of the scaredy cats but because you know that you will NEVAH be NUMBER ONE!!!! Mwhahahaha! SHAME ON YOU!!!! *VOMIT*
(Though I admit I admire the guts U had to show us your pinkisweet side!)
Mwhahahahahahhahahah!
We could have been friends...(OR NOT) *millionvomitzzzz*

Hellcat said...

Purrrrfect idea Hellcat Pussy Divine, If Cats don't PRAY I'll tie their tongues to the corner of the Sandbox and slide cheese down their throats to stuff them! MWAHAHHAAAAA.

Tony is an example of a Slave (darrre Hellcat even THINK as possible) that has Hellcat dynamism GREATER than some of these bowing, obeying, conforming automaton Cats! *rip his face off anyway*

My eyes are burning stinky pig smell through yours Crazy Pig! DIE!

Hellcat Mademoiselle has OBVIOUSLY been praying due to SUDDEN evil ability!! MWAHAHAHHAAAA .... wait .... FRIENDS!?! NOT EVEN acquaintances in the Sandbox!! VOMITVOMITVOMITRILLIONS!!!

Pussy Divine said...

Oh lookie at who is trying to be rebellious...hahahhahaha.

Number one what, mlle? Number one cutsey lapcat in a costume? No, you have that position all to yourself. And you can keep it.

"pinkissweet side"? HUH? Your wig must be too tight. And "OR NOT" is the answer.

crazzy piggy said...

Oh, yes, mon amour...
Eyes to eyes
I could die...

Oh..........kissykitty! You make my short cut pink fur all raised up! I knew you were burning of love for me...
*sigh*
Meowowowowoink!
:@)

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

It's the green cat with the clap!

Hellcat said...

HAHHAHHAHHHAAAA Rotten Egg!
};-}

crazzy piggy said...

Should we say "the green cat clap" or "the green clap cat"?
... :@.
I'll go take a nap!

HARDWAX said...

You are sucking the life out of the universe Hellcat, [leaves some for me, an unworthy scaredycat]. The rot of the ages belongs to you, yet you pray to be worthy of it. I see weakness here, a crack, perhaps you do need to pray, long and often, but secretly, I won't bowel to cow patties!!!!!!

Hellcat said...

This prayer is NOT for The Hellcat to pray Hellcat Hardwax, MWAHAHAHHHAHAAA ... drop into that fresh pattie and be smothered by the stench Thy belong in!!!! MWAHHAHHAHHAAAA

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

I want a ginger counter.

Hellcat said...

Use your digits for that Egg. PAW Egg has none! MWAHAHHAHHHAAAAA *CRUNCH*

captain modroom9 said...

Retain for ever on My skull the GLORIOUS spirit of TRUTH!
The Truth in this case is I've flooded your Sandbox with a Royal Piss. I am The King Of The North, see my ball in my hand.

Hellcat said...

Piss OFF Modroom Slave King Of The North! STOP playing with yourself in the SANDBOX!

crazzy piggy said...

Ohhhhhhhh! Misteur Mudbroom is back! I didn't knew you had just one ball... Hee, hee....
Pas facile to juggle with one ball...
:@)

Anonymous said...

hardwax has cowpatties in her bowels funnnnny no wonder so lardy. i pee here no human has rights to pee here, too. never had eggs with ginger, is it tasty. don't know how ginger tastes cuz i eat meat RAW. i eat the big fat chickens and leave eggs for scaredycats who can't stalk or hunt and eat canned meats like pets.