Friday, February 09, 2007

A Treasure For Your Pleasure, Oh HELLCAT Of Unequaled Measure

A slave with one eyeball is a happy slave, at least
that's what I demanded them to tell me as I plucked
their eyeballs out-they thanked me and bespoke of
my bravery and beauty Of course I disemboweled
the slave
who dared to
sing my many
praises
without
first paying
homage to
Hellcat of
all rage and
hellish
wisdom.

24 comments:

Hellcat said...

OH YUMMY STUFFING Hellcat Hardwax!!!! NUMNUMNUM!
Love *vomit* Hellcat of Rage and Hellish Wisdom
};-}

Hellcat said...

OH HELLCAT! Hellcats MUST experience delicious munching and crunching in larger view!! MWAHAHAHHAHHAAAA ... most excellent drippingssss ...

crazzy piggy said...

Oh! I didn't knew they were doing those eyeball candy in sooooooooooo many flavors! But be careful, with so many in your mouth, you could choke!

Ahhhhhhhh, kids...
:@)

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

I WANT THE PURPLE ONE!!!!

Hellcat said...

You'll be black and blue Hellcat Mademoiselle Princesse, because the purple one is MINE! My *VOMIT* is a COMPLIMENT to Hellcat Hardwax's STUFFING!

HARDWAX said...

You know piggy, slaves aren't the only creature with sumptuous, fat, juicy, eyeballs. Stuffing with a piggies own eyeball would be a special treat, then you could be assured they are not the candy kind.

Hellcat said...

Lets have our SPECIAL TREAT NOW Hellcat Hardwax! One fat, juicy, sumptuous PIGGY eyeball EACH! MWAHAHHAHHHAAAA ...

HARDWAX said...

I know what Vomit is, I am lulling in a bath of that compliment now.
Hellcat honors me with her Vomit, and I vomit back with my unworthy reply.

HARDWAX said...

Your generous sharing of a crazy eyeball is beyond my wildest dreams. You are Hellcat of most unholy rulers.

Hellcat said...

"Generous"!?! *vomit all over everything especially Hellcat Hardwax and the EYELESS PIG!*

HARDWAX said...

An unfortunate typo, I of course meant, VENOMOUS

Hellcat said...

OF COURSE Hellcat Harwax! MWAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAAAAA *VOMIT* This Crazy Pig's Eye is a WHOLE LOT MORE than OFF! *vomit vomit vomit* Lets eat the disemboweled
Slave of Hellcat MerlinPrincesse now Hhehhehhhehheee ...

HARDWAX said...

Ummm, you are beyond venomous. Your nightmare walks in my dreams.
Disemboweled slave gutts is a perfect balm for sleep.

Hellcat said...

*YAWWWWN* UMMM WHAT!?! Umm You're not really sure Hardwax!?! HAH? *yawn*

HARDWAX said...

Ummm, no maybe ummmm, still a yawn, howz about HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
YOUR YAWN STILL BLOWS, THE PLANETS TILT. Shall I invoke ummm more often to incur your rath, or should I slink under my sheets and sleep. If the nightmare Hellcat comes with a yawn instead of a song, I will die another life for thee.

Hellcat said...

MWAHAHHAHHHAAAAA hmmmmmmmmmm *yawn* Hellcat will visit in your nightmare Hellcat Hardwax MWHAHAHHAAA *YAAAAWN* A life can be regained with ten NON ScaredyCat posts like this one ... };-} *burp*

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

TEN!!!!!! Mwhahahhahahaha! :) You can keep your eyeballs you too gluttons! I have my own at home.... All purple!!!!! Yawwwnvomit!

Pussy Divine said...

Hardwax, would you mind spitting out a couple of green ones for me? A girl never knows when she might need a spare pair, especially with all the clawing and shredding going on around here.

crazzy piggy said...

My eyeballs are made of glass,
But Hellcat, I swear on my ass,
I will give you the two of them
With Apple Sauce, and a poem.

Coz you are the apple of my eye...

Bisous, bisous!
Oink! :@)

TheTart said...

So awfully fab-u-lous, natch!

(Naturally = natch, natch!)

Yummy nasty thingies.

Air blown kisses,
The Tart
; *

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Eye balls balls balls ***WAVE WAVE WAVE***

Hellcat said...

So THAT'S what NATCH means Tart! It means something ELSE Down Under HAHHAHHAHHAAAA Agree air blown kisses are a VERY good idea
};-}

*CRUNCH* BoiledEggInADeckchair

Anonymous said...

why want eyeballs when can have all the innards and bloody noses with little cries of stop oooozing out? my art better, i think your teeth need fixing.

Hellcat said...

Egg wants two balls to go with his Turkey Wally };-}