Monday, January 29, 2007

for pussy divine

a small token of my love

16 comments:

Pussy Divine said...

You are far too generous, hairrrball (cough, cough), my dear, I insist you keep it for yourself. Besides, I'm accoustomed to feasting on much larger beasts.

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

I think that mouse has already been a little bit chewed...mmm... But VERY NICE CATCH, Mister! *teehee*

Pussy Divine said...

I still feel quite honored, though. I suppose....

BoiledEggIn aDeckchair said...

Is it a picture of a shoe?

Anonymous said...

Nice pic..Miam, miam.....
For un "steak tartare"!!!...

Hellcat said...

* a trifle strident* Hellcat did NOT create this monstrosity of a mouse! She would like to CLEAR Her creative genius!! This THING has obviously been half digested then spat out by Hellcat HaiRRRball. Most probably as part of a hairball *vomit* NOT Divine enough for a HELLCAT HaiRRRball! Take it away … or at least feed it to the Psychotic Turkey.

WHERE is the poetry in this? *VOMIT*

Anonymous said...

Crack attack...Turkey get under your skins I see.

Hellcat said...

Your excuse for a laugh IS NOT POETRY Turkey! You wouldn't get close to the outside of our skins netherlone the INSIDE!

Pussy Divine said...

Deja vu....PsychoTurk. I saw this comment before.

Looks like you are the one doing the crack attacking. Your poor mother. tsk, tsk, tsk.

crazzy piggy said...

Oh! So, that's the tip for the waitress with the cat déguisement... Interresting, disgusting but interresting...
:@)

hairrrball said...

this was prepared with the utmost care and love. i'm offended, but will never stop trying to win over Pussy Divine. prrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mademoiselle Princesse said...

AWWWW! Pooorrrrr HaiRRRRRball.... Here kittykittykitty! *back to sleep* prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hellcat said...

WAKE UP HairballHellcat! Thy devotion to PerfectPussy will be thy demise!

HARDWAX said...

I have a painting hanging in my loft that reminds me of this lovely morcel. Pussy Divine rocks!

Pussy Divine said...

Ahhhh, hardwax there you are. And you are so correct! Have a catnip kiss.....mew.

Hellcat said...

Pussy Divine will surely rock back and forth, back and forth in a rat poisoned way ... *RETCH*